Clear All

Originally posted by FutRTrPR View Post
    Same nogo

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Same

Comment

Got NOR saying I was found eligible.

Comment

I was i ineligible because I didn't have 3.5 gpa. Damn you oceanography!

Comment

I graduated with a 3.83 GPA, I guess it was the experience that got me bounced?? I don't remember how specific the questionnaire was.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I was eligible as well. 3.85 GPA and 2 internships with DEA & HSI (present). Also, only have a few classes remaining to finish my Master's Degree.

Comment

Found Eligible too
              "Your application is under review."

Comment

Any updates? They had a Chicago, IL posting up as well last week.

Comment

On Tuesday got the "you were qualified but not among the most highly qualified". Must have been an internal hire...

Federal Internship, 3.5+ GPA, current Fed LEO for 15 months now... No clue.

Comment

Got the same message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't get discouraged fellas. I have a stack of at least 100 "Eligible but not among the best qualified..." In fact I still get a ton of them today as I try and switch agencies. It's crazy and I can see how it might get to you but don't let it. I'd even go as far as saying there are WAY more applicants then there are jobs and that's not to say all of a sudden half the population woke up one day and said, "Hey I want to be a CI." I think it is more of a situation where agencies just aren't hiring for any number of reasons.Post 9/11 until about the time the market crashed had a TON of people spoiled in terms of law enforcement/criminal investigations vacancies. There was a time when this stuff was a major priority. Now it's all about sequesters and budget cuts. Unfortunately, outside of the FBI and Secret Service most agencies aren't deemed an absolute necessity, so they drastically cut the number of agents on staff. Even more sad is you have 100 applicants all with master degrees, veterans points, and even experience fighting for one lone GL-09 spot that was unofficially promised to another 1811 elsewhere. It's not fair but that's the unfortunate breaks of this "business" in 2016.
                      Last edited by kwaz; 06-16-2016, 11:34 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11723 users online. 472 members and 11251 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X