300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fly_Ty View Post
    Is anybody going into the academy starting September 1st?
    I got the offer but I’m still undecided, but I finished the process just waiting

Comment

• ikebrav
      ikebrav commented
      Editing a comment
      How long it take u to do every thing and to be called after u took the written exam?

• Gomezc3
      Gomezc3 commented
      Editing a comment
      for which location did you apply to?

• Josel1992
      Josel1992 commented
      Editing a comment
      I got the offer for the NY Division ... I took the test in February and got contacted in May to begin the process .... I’m a mailman so idk if that made the transition faster .. I went on an interview ... then did fingerprints and medical and they finished my background like 2-3 weeks ago

for which location did you get the offer?

Comment

Originally posted by Josel1992 View Post

I got the offer but I’m still undecided, but I finished the process just waiting
      Did you do the drug test yet? Is there any reason that makes you hesitant about taking the job?

Comment

Originally posted by Fly_Ty View Post

Did you do the drug test yet? Is there any reason that makes you hesitant about taking the job?
        Yeah the money lol I recently began a management position in the post office

Comment

Hi, so I applied in May and did my gis dmv background had a red flag because I put the wrong dob which was a mistake but I sent a message to the hiring manager about that issue, anyway I am a postal worker so I applied internal and my status went from pre hire list to selected, what is the next step? I applied for New York and Atlanta districts

Comment

Originally posted by Jsh07 View Post
            Hi, so I applied in May and did my gis dmv background had a red flag because I put the wrong dob which was a mistake but I sent a message to the hiring manager about that issue, anyway I am a postal worker so I applied internal and my status went from pre hire list to selected, what is the next step? I applied for New York and Atlanta districts
            Email NYPPORecruitment@uspis.gov

Comment

Originally posted by Josel1992 View Post

Yeah the money lol I recently began a management position in the post office

Oh ok. Congrats on the new position.

Comment

Any news from anyone?? Any progress?

Comment

Who’s definitely going into the September academy??

Comment

Is anyone else having difficulties logging in to see their application status?

Comment

• ikebrav
                      ikebrav commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Just logged into mine nothing changed just says compled exam and my grade

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6943 users online. 251 members and 6692 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X