Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big305786
    replied
    I’m done with my medical portion of the process. OPM is running my background investigation (ex-employers have been contacted via mail).

Has anybody heard anything about new academies starting in the near future?

Also, for people that has been offered position already, how long after your medical was done that you got “the call” with an EOD?

Leave a comment:

• Big305786
    commented on 's reply
    Best of luck to you too!

When I did the testing, the recruiters were really cool. However, they were really reluctant to give us an specific timeframe because “all cases are different”. They said the longest part of the process is them calling our references (or rather getting call backs from the references), and then the actual OPM background. Nevertheless, they said they got people from the October’s Veterans only announcement that were going to be hired for the February class in FLETC. So that’s about 4 months in the process, give or take.

Lastly, they said that they are only allowed to send 12 people to FLETC at the time, but that FLETC might run classes not only in Glynco, but also in Artesia, thus creating more spots for training. So hopefully, this is sooner rather than later.

• fedmunds2
    replied
    Big305786 yeah we are in the same phase . I wish the best of luck to you ! Did they give a timeframe of potentially hiring when you went down to test ?

Leave a comment:

• Big305786
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, bro. So did I. I’m just waiting for my medical test to be scheduled. I was trying to find out where I was standing.

• fedmunds2
    replied
    Yeah I completed all forms online Big305786

Leave a comment:

• Big305786
    commented on 's reply
    Did you do your eQUIP already?

• NCG128
    commented on 's reply
    TS/SCI- not all agencies require a poly for that level of a clearance (NNSA) does Among many others

• fedmunds2
    replied
    next phase is medical end of January

Leave a comment:

• vtruy
    commented on 's reply
    Polygraphs are usually associated with TS/SCI. PFPA only requires a secret clearance so in this instance, no.

• fedmunds2
    replied
    Is their a polygraph within hiring process ? I never seen anything about that .

Leave a comment:

• fedmunds2
    replied
    vtruy Big305786 the crazy thing is as soon as I posted on here I also received an email. I passed and will be going to the next phase as well . Congrats to the both of you as well !

Leave a comment:

• Big305786
    commented on 's reply
    Same here. I got mine like at 2:00 PM.

• vtruy
    commented on 's reply
    fedmunds2 , I just received an email for the next step in the process

• fedmunds2
    replied
    I took the interview and post test last Monday . Do anyone know when will we know the results ?

Leave a comment:

• Big305786
    replied
    FYI: If you are going to the phase I testing this weekend be ready for a long day. Lots of people applied for this announcement, so there is a lot of hurry up and wait. Good luck to all that applied.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11950 users online. 468 members and 11482 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X