Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I applied last year and got about half way through the process then received a "Not Selected"..idk what happened. But Im applying again!

Comment

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/146875730-story

For those who want to be on the PFPA bomb squad
      I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Withholding the guys death benefits....scumbags...

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone on here get there Background completed? I just submitted my e-Qip. Was just trying to figure out a time frame until clearance. I do not currently possess a secret clearance. Just a gov't Public Trust.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
            http://www.fox5dc.com/news/146875730-story

For those who want to be on the PFPA bomb squad
            Absolute scumbags. These guys got royally conned. How is it an administrative error if you advertised the benefit with the position? I'm glad I turned down this agency.

Comment

Everyone at the PA should sit down and REFUSE to do a lick of work. EVERYONE.

Comment

Originally posted by rolandr5 View Post
                Absolute scumbags. These guys got royally conned. How is it an administrative error if you advertised the benefit with the position? I'm glad I turned down this agency.
                That's dirty and see why people always leave this agency that go elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by MI6_Agent View Post
                  Anyone on here get there Background completed? I just submitted my e-Qip. Was just trying to figure out a time frame until clearance. I do not currently possess a secret clearance. Just a gov't Public Trust.

i turned mine in over 2 months ago... and haven't heard anything so not sure.. some people do within a couple weeks but who knows

Comment

Originally posted by rassi1288 View Post
                    i turned mine in over 2 months ago... and haven't heard anything so not sure.. some people do within a couple weeks but who knows
                    Cool, appreciate the info. Just the hurry up and wait game now I guess........

Comment

Any news from those who applied to the May announcements?

Comment

Just got the e-mail that I am being considered for a position with these guys and I have to fill out the paper work. Question for you guys that applied, or anyone if you know.

The USA JOBS announcment said "THIS ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN AMENDED TO ADD RELOCATION AND CIVILIAN MOBILITY PROGRAM INFORMATION." and
                        Relocation Authorized
                        Yes
                        May be authorized

But in this initial e-mail they sent me it says "ANY TRAVEL, TRANSPORTATION, AND RELOCATION EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH THE APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO TRAVEL TO THE PENTAGON To COMPLETE THE PFPA RECRUITMENT PROCESS."

Anyone care to explain how the relocation works? It seems like a good gig and them paying for relocation might make me take the job if that's how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Achyuta View Post
                          Just got the e-mail that I am being considered for a position with these guys and I have to fill out the paper work. Question for you guys that applied, or anyone if you know.

The USA JOBS announcment said "THIS ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN AMENDED TO ADD RELOCATION AND CIVILIAN MOBILITY PROGRAM INFORMATION." and
                          Relocation Authorized
                          Yes
                          May be authorized

But in this initial e-mail they sent me it says "ANY TRAVEL, TRANSPORTATION, AND RELOCATION EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH THE APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO TRAVEL TO THE PENTAGON To COMPLETE THE PFPA RECRUITMENT PROCESS."

Anyone care to explain how the relocation works? It seems like a good gig and them paying for relocation might make me take the job if that's how it works.
                          From my understanding is that they will pay for you to relocate but won't pay you to go for testing, interview etc. Is this from the May announcement?

Comment

They will not give you a penny to relocate, even after being hired.

Comment

Is this a good gig? Or should I look elsewhere. I just got the email about my packet etc. I just dont want to waste my time. Im in the BOP right now.

Comment

With BOP are you 6c? If you are then stay there unless you are tired of being behind bars.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5437 users online. 314 members and 5123 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X