300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to resurrect this thread.

Applied to vacancy DE-11479790-22-JSK last month (https://www.usajobs.gov/Job/656356400 ) and got referred for AD-5, 6, and 7 yesterday.

Been trawling through this and some other threads (and lots of other places), and this looks like a pretty neat gig.

Anyone know if the process has gotten any faster post-COVID?

Comment

• KBurks
      KBurks commented
      Editing a comment
      I applied and got invited to come down to do the POST test, interview and PT test. The posting was for Arlington but I know they have a site R in PA and curious if it’s possible to be stationed there

• Walle
      Walle commented
      Editing a comment
      @ KBurks Site R is Raven Rock, they are in the midst of a manpower issue so it is possible to get stationed there but the waiting list is long and based entirely on seniority, senior officers get offers first, if they deny it it moves to the next person on the list. I would plan on working at the Pentagon or Mark Center for your initial station.

• Was wondering if you've got anything back? I got the same email I reckon around the same time but haven't heard back yet, so curious if anyone else has.

Comment

• So I also received my initial email around June 23, then received the testing info , passed all of that 7/15. Then 7/26 got first email assigning me to an investigator. Then 8/1 was told I’m now in the background investigation side of things. Waiting for next update

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3740 users online. 242 members and 3498 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X