• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double post

Comment

• Hey guys this is the last message I heard from them found below:

Good morning,

We do not determine, know a timeframe or how Human Resources are selecting and sending out the Tentative Job offers. Our next academy date is not until August.

I passed everything in DC back on December 5th. I am starting to get nervous now and wondering what is holding up receiving a tentative offer.

Comment

• Joshwhity
        Joshwhity commented
        Editing a comment
        From my understanding, FLETC in Glynco is slowing down even more due to COVID. I know when they are training at that location they are not allowed to leave the facility on the weekends like they used to.

• Calitown
        Calitown commented
        Editing a comment
        Joshwhity
        There are still new classes incoming. The whole lockdown situation is true though, and will probably remain this way all through the year.

• When you guys received a tentative offer was it by mail or email?

Comment

• Dochollow
        Dochollow commented
        Editing a comment
        It was by e-mail

• I spoke to my officer contact today, and she said they have had a few different Covid outbreaks in the building which has slowed the process on selection... It's information I thought might help the rest who are looking and were wondering why we haven't heard anything.

Comment

• How many people have received their tentative offers???

Comment

• Anyone hear any updates on the hiring process?

Comment

• Has anyone received an offer yet?

Comment

• Has anyone received an offer yet

Comment

• Any updates?

Comment

• Joshwhity
                  Joshwhity commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I haven’t heard anything in several weeks. Last thing was addition documents that I had to submit.

• I was just checking out USA Jobs. They posted another hiring announcement for the police officer job.

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/596068100

Would they advise if we are no longer being considered for the process?

Comment

• Off_1121
                  Off_1121 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The announcement is for K-9 officer. It says so on the requirements section. It seems they simply forgot to specify on the title.

• I heard from my recruiter today. They advised me to check my USA jobs account for Disposition Notice from Human Resources. I did not see a notice or update. Was anyone else told to do this step? I know from past jobs that usually means I would no longer be considered for that job.

Comment

• RJC1155 wow that’s crazy. Still no updates on my end.

Comment

• I called my recruiter yesterday and she had no updates either. The only information she did have was "there was no word on my case, and there was no word when there would be word." She said it's up to the HR department to process everything after they do their bit so there is no telling when word will go out. She said some people have received offers but my guess is those were people who had everything lined up already day one and were quick transfers.

For the rest, she said the same thing about the USAjobs.gov notifications, but my page shows nothing other than my application status from October 2020.

The other thing she did say was the classes originally scheduled for a March/April timeframe have been moved to August... so offers may be delayed in relation to that? Who knows...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5185 users online. 291 members and 4894 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X