Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was anyone at the assessment for phase 1 yesterday or today?

Comment

• Hey guys have my Post test, interview and physical test on the 16th. My main concern is I’m going to fletc with my current agency January 18th. What’s the chances of this interfering with the hiring process for the Pentagon Police?

Comment

• Big305786
        Big305786 commented
        Editing a comment
        You should be good. It took them about 10 months after I did my interview and assessment to offer me a job. Your biggest challenge will be the medical test. They usually use vendors to do the medical if you’re not in the DC area. Those vendors are only open Monday to Friday from 9-5. Those are the same hours you are going to be training at FLETC.
        Good luck with the process.

• I take my battery of tests next Saturday 11-21-2020 wondering when they will send to FLETC and how is the12 weeks of training?

Comment

• I have my POST, PAT and Oral Board coming up this week on Wednesday 20201118. I'm also currently in the pipeline for Virginia State Police as well, with a projected academy date of June 2021. Does anyone know if Pentagon requires you to sign an employment contract? Just want to be able to keep my options open.

Comment

• I take the test on 11/30. Have anyone here took the test? If so, how was it and did it really take 12 hours? Also, how was the post test as far as the mathematics part?

Comment

• Joshwhity
            Joshwhity commented
            Editing a comment
            If you’re going to to Suffolk building that day I’ll see you there! In reference to the POST test, they should have emailed you a study guide. It should be basic math.

• Ofc_549
            Ofc_549 commented
            Editing a comment
            Passed my testing today. They make you sign a NDA about the process so I can’t go into detail but everything took about 10 hours.

• Hi guys. Has anyone heard anything after testing?

Comment

• Joshwhity
            Joshwhity commented
            Editing a comment
            I haven’t heard anything besides what they mentioned to us after the oral board stating that we would be contacted about the next step via email. I don’t think we will hear back until all of the first battery of tests are done (12/5/2020). We should hear something by next week.

• Any updates ?

Comment

• Joshwhity
            Joshwhity commented
            Editing a comment
            They sent out an email on 12/14/2020 about the employment background check that the will be conducting, besides that nothing else yet.

I did contact a recruiter and was advised that the projected FLETC dates are in March and July.

• Same here.
          Last edited by Off_1121; 01-04-2021, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• Hey guys any updates?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6011 users online. 306 members and 5705 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X