Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got referred for the AD-0083-5 grade, going for testing the beginning of next month. Hope to see some of you there.
    Last edited by CaptainComatose; 11-14-2019, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• PA_Ed
      PA_Ed commented
      Editing a comment
      May I ask what your work and educational background is like? I was not referred, looking for the differences. Thank you

• CaptainComatose
      CaptainComatose commented
      Editing a comment
      Hold an AAS in Homeland Security Management, BA in Criminology/Criminal Justice, and a majority of my work has been in physical security (security guard, etc) until I got my most recent job in a 3rd party background investigation company doing criminal records research.

• Do you have to get a 70 in each section or a 70 overall for the post test

Comment

• Originally posted by fedmunds2 View Post
      Do you have to get a 70 in each section or a 70 overall for the post test
      So pretty much you just have to get at a min of a 70 on each section. Not hard at all but just look at the capitol polices study guide it’s a sample test but it’s similar to what you’ll see when you take it. It’s nothing to over think man.

Comment

• Does anyone know if the running test is indoors or outdoors?

Comment

• vtruy
          vtruy commented
          Editing a comment
          Big305786, indoors

• Big305786
          Big305786 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, partner!

• vtruy
          vtruy commented
          Editing a comment
          no problem!

• Awesome job to the people that went to the DC testing phase this week so far and goodluck to those that are about to go through it! You guys got this!

Comment

• FYI: If you are going to the phase I testing this weekend be ready for a long day. Lots of people applied for this announcement, so there is a lot of hurry up and wait. Good luck to all that applied.

Comment

• I took the interview and post test last Monday . Do anyone know when will we know the results ?

Comment

• vtruy
              vtruy commented
              Editing a comment
              fedmunds2 , I just received an email for the next step in the process

• Big305786
              Big305786 commented
              Editing a comment
              Same here. I got mine like at 2:00 PM.

• vtruy Big305786 the crazy thing is as soon as I posted on here I also received an email. I passed and will be going to the next phase as well . Congrats to the both of you as well !

Comment

• Is their a polygraph within hiring process ? I never seen anything about that .

Comment

• vtruy
                vtruy commented
                Editing a comment
                Polygraphs are usually associated with TS/SCI. PFPA only requires a secret clearance so in this instance, no.

• NCG128
                NCG128 commented
                Editing a comment
                TS/SCI- not all agencies require a poly for that level of a clearance (NNSA) does Among many others

• next phase is medical end of January

Comment

• Big305786
                Big305786 commented
                Editing a comment
                Did you do your eQUIP already?

• Yeah I completed all forms online Big305786

Comment

• Big305786
                Big305786 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks, bro. So did I. I’m just waiting for my medical test to be scheduled. I was trying to find out where I was standing.

• Big305786 yeah we are in the same phase . I wish the best of luck to you ! Did they give a timeframe of potentially hiring when you went down to test ?

Comment

• Big305786
                Big305786 commented
                Editing a comment
                Best of luck to you too!

When I did the testing, the recruiters were really cool. However, they were really reluctant to give us an specific timeframe because “all cases are different”. They said the longest part of the process is them calling our references (or rather getting call backs from the references), and then the actual OPM background. Nevertheless, they said they got people from the October’s Veterans only announcement that were going to be hired for the February class in FLETC. So that’s about 4 months in the process, give or take.

Lastly, they said that they are only allowed to send 12 people to FLETC at the time, but that FLETC might run classes not only in Glynco, but also in Artesia, thus creating more spots for training. So hopefully, this is sooner rather than later.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17186 users online. 488 members and 16698 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X