Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have just finished the fingerprint cards, I had to have them sent to me I was told that they are trying to finish everything to send a class October 16 pre fletc. EGB18 you would have been given a contact person on your initial email. I would call them for me they have been invaluable..

JJMIA once your medical is done things go very quickly

Comment

• Looks like its the October 16th Entry date for this guy. good luck to all

Comment

• anyone else going to FLETC on November 9th?

Comment

• I imagine you won't be going to fletc on nov 9th. As it is right now all students were evacuated and won't be returning until at least September 25th. Classes are going to be delayed now

Comment

• sdmaxwell
            sdmaxwell commented
            Editing a comment
            I was told today that the students were sent back to Agency because of Irma. Could have been worse. did you get there been awhile since I have seen you on here?

• There is another announcement out for those that missed it last time!

Comment

• I heard about the delay.

Comment

• I was told that they don't know when my start date will be because of the dates being pushed back.

Comment

• Sdmaxwell, I was at fletc in July. I broke my hand during ORT. I was cleared yesterday to return to full duty. They initially told me I was going to fletc in October with a non pfpa class but due to the hurricane that was put on hold. No
                clue when I'll be going back now.

Code12911, thought i remembered you saying you used to work for the agency and now were given the waiver for fletc. If so, do you have to wait until the next agency based training for your EOD?

Comment

• Originally posted by Swsports22 View Post
                  Sdmaxwell, I was at fletc in July. I broke my hand during ORT. I was cleared yesterday to return to full duty. They initially told me I was going to fletc in October with a non pfpa class but due to the hurricane that was put on hold. No
                  clue when I'll be going back now.

Code12911, thought i remembered you saying you used to work for the agency and now were given the waiver for fletc. If so, do you have to wait until the next agency based training for your EOD?
                  Yes, I have to go through the Post UPTP academy FTEP which is pushed back now because it hinges on the basic academy. Fine by me I need more time to get my stuff lined up to move.

Comment

• sdmaxwell
                    sdmaxwell commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I was also told we are on our own for housing while at Pre FLETC. anyone looking to room I found furnished apartments with 2 bedrooms just looking to split costs

• Code12911
                    Code12911 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, you are on your own except at UPTP.... There you will be put up and fed the entire time. Enjoy the Chicken!

• sdmaxwell
                    sdmaxwell commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They feed you a lot of chicken at UPTP at FLETC?

• Sdmaxwell, a lot of my class spilt AirBnB. The first day I'm sure a lot of people will be looking. As of right now at FLETC Glynco the new dorms, aka 'The Taj' are shut down due to the flooding. Is your EOD still Oct 16?

Comment

• sdmaxwell
                    sdmaxwell commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I was told that I will get my email this week they were waiting to see when current class gets done due to Irma. See you in DC for sure though

• If you're single and looking to live close to the Pentagon, check out Southern towers. Closest and probably most reasonable in the area
                  I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

• sdmaxwell
                    sdmaxwell commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you, I have been trying to find something reasonable. I am excited to come to PFPA but, this is one area I wish they would work on. It's a lot to ask of anyone, with 2 weeks notice.

• Hey guys, long time lurker. Just got my final offer today 10/5 and a gave me start date of 10/15. Does anyone know a good place to stay Pre-FLETC?

Comment

• You can try to do a month or 2 if you have the cash at one of those long term stay hotel by the Pentagon.

It's one of the reasons why I won't go back down to DC.
                    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

• If you have a way to get on base around there you can always try there... You should get your ID from them fairly quickly!

Comment

• Appreciate it guys, I'll look into both options!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10923 users online. 407 members and 10516 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X