• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not a recent grad.

Comment

• 718 have you had any contact yet?

Comment

• Sdmaxwell no nothing yet, I'm going to give a call later this week again

Comment

• when it comes it will be all at once. I have been sent everything like that, drug test, medical and EQIP. so keep hanging in there

Comment

• 718 have you heard from anyone?

Comment

• Code12911 how much experience did you have to get the FLETC waiver?

Comment

• I already went to FLETC and completed the academy. So they took my certificate and called it a day. I went less than 3 years ago as well.

Comment

• oh that makes sense. so have they given you the start date? I think I am going to be sent to Fletc in November

Comment

• I finished medical and drug screen turned in Eqip also my paperwork for respirator not sure how long of a wait now
                    Last edited by sdmaxwell; 08-09-2017, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• Depends on when they start the class. They won't have much use for us until we can complete the training and be in service. I'd expect an offer in Sept with a November start date/eod.

Comment

• I have been verbally told that an EOD would be October 16th with a FLETC time in November. they are trying to get people in shape before FLETC
                        Last edited by sdmaxwell; 08-16-2017, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• Just got my EOD for October 16th. Pre FLETC October and FLETC November

Comment

• sdmaxwell
                            sdmaxwell commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Walle when did you get your EQIP and Prints done? If you don't mind telling me?

• congrats Walle, hope to see you down there

Comment

• Sdmaxwell....when did you turn in your docs for eqip, drug test, fingerprints? I finished eqip, but have not finished the fingerprints yet, and my medical is set for September 5th. When do you think I would be scheduled for pre-Fletc if everything rolls?

Comment

• I have been lurking, following this thread for a while. I have completed the medical, drug test, eqip and finger printing. It has been 2 weeks since I completed the equip and a week and a half since fingerprints. During the process (back in March or April) they requested my training records from a previous DoD LE position I held, in order to determine whether I needed to go to FLETC or not. Has that happened to anyone else? What was their determination for you?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 15807 users online. 382 members and 15425 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X