X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walle thanks for the information

Comment

• Originally posted by sdmaxwell View Post
      12911 you received your tentative from OPM? that's awesome. still nothing here.
      Yes, OPM sent it with WHS cc'd. It will come try and forget about it (easier said than done I know).

Comment

Walle thanks for the information
        no problem, i hope that didn't sound like i was trying to discourage you or anything, just letting you know that the wait is going to be a substantial one. If time is a factor for you.

Comment

• Walle not at all I do appreciate the comments. Information is always a good thing

Comment

• Just got the call today to schedule my medical exam, and an email saying to be on the lookout for emails regarding security clearance and drug test. Seems like the freeze is over and the process is moving along again.

Comment

• Congrats Walle sounds like it has. I have not received an email yet but on the phone I was told I should get the tentative email by 1st week of July. so we shall see.

Comment

• Still nothing does anyone have the contact info for opm? The recruiter keep saying it's in selection process and out of their hands, congrats to everyone who has received their offers

Comment

• 718 no I have not found any OPM info recruiter has told me similar info. But has told me that my file is as good as anyone's being notified, so it's just typical hurry up and wait stuff.

Comment

• If it's any help I will be a waiver for FLETC so I won't be going to UPTP(skip that and go straight back to FLETC in MD) and going straight to agency training when they have a class.

Comment

• 12911 did they give you the FLETC waiver? I have submitted mine and I am re submitting with added info. I have been a Police Officer and an owner of fulltime security agency, literally everything PFPA does I have been doing for 10 years. so we will see.

Comment

• received Tentative today, now for the FLETC waiver I hope

Comment

received Tentative today, now for the FLETC waiver I hope
                          There was a memo put out that anyone after they went PFPA they would have to attend UPTP so it may not matter. I know they need people so there is always a possibility!

Comment

• Sdmaxwell congrats, im still waiting, is there and phone number on the offer that can be called
                            Last edited by BXRICO718; 07-12-2017, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• no not on my email 718 it is a number for the portal if I have any issues.

Comment

• Does anyone know when the next job announcement is coming?

Comment

• Njw85
                                  Njw85 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  The Pentagon Police just had an announcement for recent graduates. It closed last week.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17039 users online. 488 members and 16551 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X