Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well that's progress. 911 have you had medical yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by sdmaxwell View Post
      well that's progress. 911 have you had medical yet?
      No I haven't yet. I am a transfer so I am assuming it will go offer, medical, verify clearance, final offer with EOD.

Comment

• I am not sure how an offer can be sent, when the medicals and E-QIP backgrounds haven't been done, at least on my end. I hope it will be that easy I am just making a comment. have you done the medical and sent in your background info for investigation yet?

Comment

• I believe he is speaking of a tentative offer. I received one for customs as well.

Comment

• I have received that from CBP and have medical appointment and sent EQIP thank you for clarifying 22 It sounds like that's what it is. I was told my file at PFPA is also at HR

Comment

• sdmaxwell yea he is talking about a tentative offer. then once u get that the medical comes after and then EQIP

Comment

• Yes tentative offer is what is next. Then medical, and once the Dr's at the Pentagon clear you then you do the background/EQIP for your clearance.

I am currently holding the same clearance as when I left there in 2015 and currently 0083.

Comment

• I have never had a security clearance through the civilian side so what should I expect with the EQIP???

Comment

• Originally posted by BXRICO718 View Post
                    I have never had a security clearance through the civilian side so what should I expect with the EQIP???
                    Do a google search for SF-86 and click on the OPM link. That pretty much sums it up, but the EQIP will be electronic. If you take some time before the eqip and get all the info together for the SF-86, the eqip will be a breeze.
                    Last edited by P.K. Highsmith; 06-30-2017, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdmaxwell View Post
                      BRX So far nothing, I believe I am going to finish with CBP, they are moving quickly to hire Vets. You may want to check it out before going back to regular Army if, LE is what you really want. I have been a Police Officer in Ohio for awhile but need Federal to finish my retirement. I prefer PFPA because my background is geared more to that group. but, I am not sure at this point, what the hold up is on their part. Good luck to you and be safe no matter where you end up. My Son is infantry at Ft Campbell if you go back in and get there.
                      "quickly" is a relative term. I started my process with CBP when i was still in, last June. A year later I'm still waiting on my background investigation. I actually just withdrew from the hiring process for them last week, when they say that VRA applicants are being "expedited" don't believe it, its still a 12-18 month process.

Comment

• Just received my tentative offer email from OPM after inquiring about it with my recruiter, anyone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by Walle View Post
                          Just received my tentative offer email from OPM after inquiring about it with my recruiter, anyone else?
                          Nope, still waiting but it is the Govt.

Comment

• Got mine this a.m.

Comment

• 12911 you received your tentative from OPM? that's awesome. still nothing here.

Comment

• does anyone have a contact for OPM at PFPA or is there a main office for all pentagon?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8228 users online. 217 members and 8011 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X