Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDMAXWELL how long would it be until CBP sends you to FLETC? how soon are they trying to get you in? maybe you can get in and by the time your finish then PFPA will be reaching out to you to finish the process. you can let them know your already trained and they can wave it for you. But it definitely would have to be enough time in between to get it done that way

Comment

• 718, I was told today that we are being looked at for a FLETC class in October, medical will probably be in July. CBP would be a little sooner but I prefer DC as opposed to AZ or TX.

Comment

• October would put it at 7 months from our interview which looks to be normal. The class I originally interviewed for was in August of 2016 and they just went to FLETC I believe end of march or April.

Comment

• sdmax who told you that PFPA or CBP?

Comment

• PFPA they also told me that they have been on a holding pattern on new hire candidates as well

Comment

• 718 if you get something different let me know but I have been assured that the class for October is what they are trying to fill. not that it means I am hired but that I am in the process where I need to be to get to the next level of the process

Comment

• 718 if you get something different let me know but I have been assured that the class for October is what they are trying to fill. not that it means I am hired but that I am in the process where I need to be to get to the next level of the process

Comment

• Sdmaxwell I definitely will let u kno once I something. I'm actually in the process of going back into the army. I am hopping that this happens first cause then I'll just go reserve but if not I will be going active duty. I'm trying to build 2 pensions

Comment

• Goodluck to you on the Army I am a Veteran from 82nd at Bragg, my son is at Ft Campbell we both are infantry.

Comment

• how long does it usually take between passing the oral/POST/PT test and the medical exam? I passed all of that stuff in March and haven't heard anything about the medical exam.

Comment

• Walle There are a few of us that past in march . We are all still waiting for the medical. Last I spoke to the investigator he said nobody from our hiring period has been called and our process was delayed due to the hiring freeze. But we all are where we are supposed to be. The next class is being looked at for Oct. so it gives a few months to get medical, drug test and security clearance completed.

Comment

• Originally posted by BXRICO718 View Post
                          Walle There are a few of us that past in march . We are all still waiting for the medical. Last I spoke to the investigator he said nobody from our hiring period has been called and our process was delayed due to the hiring freeze. But we all are where we are supposed to be. The next class is being looked at for Oct. so it gives a few months to get medical, drug test and security clearance completed.
                          Good to know BX, i appreciate the heads up. I was under the impression public safety positions were not affected by the hiring freeze.

Comment

• walle , Yea we were under that same impression but they did say that PFPA was affected but its now lifted and we are just waiting right now

Comment

• BRX So far nothing, I believe I am going to finish with CBP, they are moving quickly to hire Vets. You may want to check it out before going back to regular Army if, LE is what you really want. I have been a Police Officer in Ohio for awhile but need Federal to finish my retirement. I prefer PFPA because my background is geared more to that group. but, I am not sure at this point, what the hold up is on their part. Good luck to you and be safe no matter where you end up. My Son is infantry at Ft Campbell if you go back in and get there.

Comment

• Offers should be going out soon. I still haven't received mine, but I was told that they were at HR and it's out of their hands at the moment.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13665 users online. 463 members and 13202 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X