Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BXRICO718 I would think think we should be notified way before that. I originally tested Aug 25 2016 but retook Oral Board March 9th

Comment

• Yea I'm guessing that we will hear from them either this month or next to set up the medical portion and also get our conditional offer.

Comment

• is that what the Steps are,? I can't ever get an answer from the recruiter I have been assigned to. He doesn't even return calls I have to ask one of the others

Comment

• Next step is conditional offer, medical, drug test , the clearance, then u get ur date to start

Comment

• Anyone hear about this hiring freeze still in effect?

Comment

• Before I got my EOD date I had spoke with WHS a few times. They told me that the PFPA was technically exempt from the hiring freeze bc of the law enforcement status, however they still needed approval to move forward with hirings. Not sure if anything has changed.

Comment

• No the freeze will not effect this position due to it being a LEO position. Only civilian employment are effected in the freeze.The only issue is the amount of seats available for FLETC. depending on how many slots will determine when and how many people get selected at a time. from what I hear it is normally a class of 25-50 people but it is a mix DHS,DOD,DOI and a few others. So its a first come first serve basis with the seats. normally PFPA has anywhere between 10-15 seats. the plus side is they have been doing constant hiring for the last year and a half so every 3 months a few recruits go in which allow for a total of about 6-9 months per applicants processing.
                Last edited by BXRICO718; 05-09-2017, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• I was told that recruiting has been told that they have not been told to finish recruiting, I wonder if current people heading for FLETC has been held up?

Comment

• SWsports22 how long did it take for you to get your report date orders? do you mind sharing that

Comment

• BXRICO718 have you heard from them yet?

Comment

• Sdmaxwell I called they actually told me that there were affected by the freeze it pushed everything back a month, they said it was a last minute thing they were told to standby with continuing the process for the applicants, he told me give it until mid to the end of June to be contacted cause the freeze had been lifted

Comment

• That's the same thing I was told. Good to know, but tough wait since I have to let CBP know what I want to do, but I would rather go to DC I think

Comment

• Go with the sure thing^^^

Comment

• both want to send me to FLETC

Comment

• if I hear anything from PFPA I will message you 12911

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13508 users online. 463 members and 13045 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X