X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4ston
    started a topic 2016 U.S. Marshals Service Announcement

2016 U.S. Marshals Service Announcement

Hey guys, just thought I'd take the liberty to create a new Marshals thread for the upcoming announcement(s) so we can get away from all the nonsense on the old one. Let's try to be adults on this one.

I'm a recently-former intern for the U.S. Marshals so this new announcement has me really excited. Good luck to everyone when it finally drops!

• EOD_K9
    commented on 's reply
    Good to know. I'm not sure why they are keeping me on a string instead of letting me go with a 'thanks but no thanks'. Also, Ive applied with 3 other vacancies since this one and they have immediately not accepted me as a candidate, but are keeping me on this one. Who knows, maybe they'll call, maybe they wont. Thanks again.

• slgolden0
    replied
    Just an FYI, was told by HR that Oct 31 was the last class for the 2016 guys. I’m not sure how true that is, but just passing it along. Wound up turning it down.

Leave a comment:

• EOD_K9
    replied
    Still a candidate. Made it past the interview back in January 2017. I inquire every few months and they normally respond back w/ “we will let you know” and “we have a ton of files to get through”. Feels like it’ll never happen.

Leave a comment:

• bocktagon
    replied
    Originally posted by jimmycoughdrops View Post
    No it doesn’t cancel if you get referred on both they can offer you other locations depending on the other announcement. If both announcements was for the PR and DC hen that’s all you’ll get. I applied for the PR and then the nationwide. They offered me PR I declined then they offered me my current assignment a week later because I had applied to a different announcement

Awesome. Still haven’t heard anything new. What email address do you guys use to request a status update?

Leave a comment:

• RedBeardRanger
    commented on 's reply
    Mine took a year. Just be patient.

• jimmycoughdrops
    replied
    No it doesn’t cancel if you get referred on both they can offer you other locations depending on the other announcement. If both announcements was for the PR and DC hen that’s all you’ll get. I applied for the PR and then the nationwide. They offered me PR I declined then they offered me my current assignment a week later because I had applied to a different announcement

Leave a comment:

• bocktagon
    replied
    Does anyone know if the new hiring announcement cancels out this one?

Leave a comment:

• MinnyRaised
    commented on 's reply
    Same boat. Been in limbo for almost one year.

• Willy Wigglesworth
    commented on 's reply
    Bro, same boat. Did my drug test in November, they said I’m still in process last week. Honestly, I just forget about it and check the status again in December or something.

• DB9173
    commented on 's reply
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...tment-justice/
    Last edited by DB9173; 07-10-2018, 05:38 PM.

• jimmycoughdrops
    replied
    Excepted Service has been signed by the president and
    allows for schedule B hiring.

Leave a comment:

• bocktagon
    commented on 's reply
    Same question. Where and when

• bocktagon
    replied
    Originally posted by EOMFD17 View Post

They send out an email. Are you 100% sure you are all set? Even if your BI is complete, or you have a current SSBI, OPM still has to give USMS an all clear. I had a TS already and didn't get an all clear until last week.
    Not entirely sure now that you say that. I completed the drug test and haven’t heard anything since. That’s been a month or so now. I don’t really know what’s going on at this point to be honest. Anyone know about class info at all?

Leave a comment:

• Kmiech
    commented on 's reply
    What location?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10132 users online. 361 members and 9771 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X