X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4ston
    started a topic 2016 U.S. Marshals Service Announcement

2016 U.S. Marshals Service Announcement

Hey guys, just thought I'd take the liberty to create a new Marshals thread for the upcoming announcement(s) so we can get away from all the nonsense on the old one. Let's try to be adults on this one.

I'm a recently-former intern for the U.S. Marshals so this new announcement has me really excited. Good luck to everyone when it finally drops!

• Willy Wigglesworth
    replied
    Question: Anybody get the email to update your medical... evaluation form USM522e? Due 04JUN18? I can’t open the pdf to fill out the form and the medical people still haven’t email me back, appreciate any info.

Leave a comment:

• EOMFD17
    replied
    Originally posted by bocktagon View Post

How did you get the notice? I have finished everything but the FIT test.
    They send out an email. Are you 100% sure you are all set? Even if your BI is complete, or you have a current SSBI, OPM still has to give USMS an all clear. I had a TS already and didn't get an all clear until last week.

Leave a comment:

• bocktagon
    replied
    Originally posted by EOMFD17 View Post
    If there is anyone here who got an eligibility notice for the July academy yesterday that isn't already in the google group message, respond to this and ill get you a link.
    How did you get the notice? I have finished everything but the FIT test.

Leave a comment:

• EOMFD17
    replied
    If there is anyone here who got an eligibility notice for the July academy yesterday that isn't already in the google group message, respond to this and ill get you a link.

Leave a comment:

• battlewagon
    commented on 's reply
    Wont disclose questions, but be advised that it is not a LE interview, situational questions, etc. More of corporate america questions about teamwork, obstacles, things like that.

• Abdul2
    replied
    For the ones who already interviewed, could you please provide an insight on what the interview consisted of? Any advice? I'm set to interview soon. Thank You!

Leave a comment:

• CPAAPP
    commented on 's reply
    Okay. Thanks.

• Mf821
    commented on 's reply
    They had a recent grad announcement March 2018 and a nationwide in August 2017. They post to USAJOBS.

• CPAAPP
    replied
    Do the Marshals still post openings on their site or is it through USAJobs? I haven’t seen a posting for them in a long time.

Leave a comment:

• bocktagon
    replied
    Any new news or rumors guys? I haven't heard anything recently. Anyone get any calls or anything?

Leave a comment:

• mercede_morga
    replied
    What is the new fit test?

Leave a comment:

• Gollywompas
    commented on 's reply
    Its all based on the agency, when I went through CITP for OSI about half of our class didn't have a TS yet... most of us were actually interviewed at FLETC, so it's definitely a thing.

• usaftacp812
    replied
    Anyone know if they’ll send you to FLETC with an NDA before your TS is completed? I know the DEA will do that for some.

Leave a comment:

• C/ONWA1
    replied
    Originally posted by bocktagon View Post

Intern at HR. Just called me today and said it’s back on again. Haha! I have to go do a drug test within the next couple of days now.
    Nice!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8922 users online. 347 members and 8575 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X