X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CopStrong
    Forum Member
    • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Galeo21
    Anyone from this group get the information update email?
    nope, do tell...

Comment

• Galeo21
      Forum Member
      • Jan 2017

Updaye your current info, ie address and other things?

Comment

• CopStrong
        Forum Member
        • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Galeo21
        Updaye your current info, ie address and other things?
        in that case i did get that email, on 9/19, TO 8/26 for reference

Comment

• Galeo21
          Forum Member
          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by CopStrong

in that case i did get that email, on 9/19, TO 8/26 for reference
          I figured

Comment

• Galeo21
            Forum Member
            • Jan 2017

Well with the amount of recipents, you have an idea of how many are getting through.

Comment

• matt_laut
              Forum Member
              • Mar 2016

Delete>>>>
              Last edited by matt_laut; 03-04-2017, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• CopStrong
                Forum Member
                • Oct 2015

weird, huh?

Comment

• Sceptre6
                  Forum Member
                  • Jan 2015

weird, huh?
                  Well, if the E-QIP follows the SF-85p Questionnaire for Public Trust Positions from OPM... idk havnt got that far but if it is public trust, that should be the background format

Comment

• CopStrong
                    Forum Member
                    • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Sceptre6

Well, if the E-QIP follows the SF-85p Questionnaire for Public Trust Positions from OPM... idk havnt got that far but if it is public trust, that should be the background format
                    not that any of this really matters because we all either pass the background or we don't...

but the E-Qip was exactly the same as the re-up for my current agency, I had actually done that about a month prior and only had to go back in and answer the yes/no questions again as they apparently don't save. FTR, mine is currently TS.

I had no idea what this "Q" clearance is but google says it's the equivalent of TS issued by the Dept of Energy...kind of interesting, maybe someone can shed some light on this.

Comment

• USMC03xx
                      Forum Member
                      • May 2015

How long did any of you have to wait from the time you scheduled for a medical appointment to the date you received the medical appointment information? I know we have 7 days to send it in, but the contracting agency said they would let me know in approximately 10 days....About to start calling since I am hitting my 7 day mark soon.

Comment

• DHSMatt
                        Forum Member
                        • Jan 2017

not that any of this really matters because we all either pass the background or we don't...

but the E-Qip was exactly the same as the re-up for my current agency, I had actually done that about a month prior and only had to go back in and answer the yes/no questions again as they apparently don't save. FTR, mine is currently TS.

I had no idea what this "Q" clearance is but google says it's the equivalent of TS issued by the Dept of Energy...kind of interesting, maybe someone can shed some light on this.
                        I was told by my friend a former USMS now HSI that you have to obtain your TS to be a DUSM. Hes told me a lot about this agency and im looking forward to every minute of retiring with them.

Comment

• NCG128
                          Forum Member
                          • Oct 2015

ugh I F****** missed it

Comment

• NCG128
                            Forum Member
                            • Oct 2015

Anyone know when the Recent Graduates announcement is coming out?????

Comment

• Leatherneck2026
                              Forum Member
                              • Jan 2015

Originally posted by USMC03xx
                              How long did any of you have to wait from the time you scheduled for a medical appointment to the date you received the medical appointment information? I know we have 7 days to send it in, but the contracting agency said they would let me know in approximately 10 days....About to start calling since I am hitting my 7 day mark soon.
                              I feel ya buddy, I was a little confused as well because the Marshals and booking agency timelines weren't jiving. But I called Tuesday morning to book and then I received the confirmation from them the following Thursday. So 2 day turnaround for mine.

Comment

• DHSMatt
                                Forum Member
                                • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Leatherneck2026

I feel ya buddy, I was a little confused as well because the Marshals and booking agency timelines weren't jiving. But I called Tuesday morning to book and then I received the confirmation from them the following Thursday. So 2 day turnaround for mine.
                                I had my medical completed December 7th and im still waiting to hear the results and im very fit and healthy, no disabilities. So standby to standby.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 20003 users online. 56 members and 19947 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...