Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97 and just referral email. Maybe 98 was the first initial cut off for first round of interviews? Here I am speculating, silly me.

Comment

• Originally posted by slgolden0 View Post
      97 and just referral email. Maybe 98 was the first initial cut off for first round of interviews? Here I am speculating, silly me.
      Doubt it I had a 98

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

• interview scheduled
        Last edited by kyleman; 08-24-2016, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• Hey guys new to the thread. Congrats to everyone with interviews. Just wondering why I haven't seen any posts on USA jobs?!? I've been checking daily for months but haven't seen anything. I'm so confused. Hoping I didn't miss out on my chance. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jwilliam54 View Post
            Hey guys new to the thread. Congrats to everyone with interviews. Just wondering why I haven't seen any posts on USA jobs?!? I've been checking daily for months but haven't seen anything. I'm so confused. Hoping I didn't miss out on my chance. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.
            You missed the announcement in June but maybe they will have another announcement for difficult locations like Guam and NMI. Last general announcement before June was March of 2012.

Comment

• My score was in the high 90s but I'm not holding my breath for an interview.

After I interviewed in September of 2012, I haven't heard anything else besides being best qualified and to keep an eye out for future emails.

Comment

• For people who have received interview requests. Which specialty code were you referred under? Were you guys all referred under code 1 (Merit and VEOA) or 2 (non-competitive) or etc?

Comment

Tick tock...tick tock
                  USMS timeline
                  Applied:June 2016
                  Rating 99
                  Recieved interview invitation for September however interviewed in ATL in October due to work requirements.

10 pt Vet
                  Fed LEO (6 years)
                  USMC 2003-2007 (combat tours in Fallujah and Ramadi)
                  Bachelors in CJ with a minor in Psychology (GPA 3.24)

Comment

Hey guys new to the thread. Congrats to everyone with interviews. Just wondering why I haven't seen any posts on USA jobs?!? I've been checking daily for months but haven't seen anything. I'm so confused. Hoping I didn't miss out on my chance. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.
                    There will be another in September or November for Pathways (recent graduates) starting today I suggest you check usajobs 3 times a day until it drops and have everything you need ready to go. They will also require the exam as a part of the application so be ready to sit down in a quite area for a little while.

If it wasn't for friends at work I would of missed the announcement....a couple of years of checking daily and I just forgot to check when it dropped in June.
                    USMS timeline
                    Rating 99
                    Recieved interview invitation for September however interviewed in ATL in October due to work requirements.

10 pt Vet
                    Fed LEO (6 years)

Comment

Check this forum daily and log into USAJobs daily and check. Even if you set up a search with an email alert on USAJobs, it will send you the email the next day and might make you miss it. This forum kept me better informed on when an announcement was coming out or had come out at midnight than The USMS recruiter. That's not a reflection on him, but on his bosses who didn't keep him informed. For both the Lateral and Open announcements, I saw it here first. Check first thing when you wake up and you will catch the Pathways announcement that is supposed to be coming out in September. Also, read the entire thread for good background information. Good luck.

Comment

• Check first thing when you wake up

NEGATIVE,,,,,check at midnight until about 10 after midnight... Announcements post at midnight. If you wait til morning you might be sol.

Comment

• If anyone wants an example for a Statement of Service (+5 Vet Preference Only) for future announcements, PM me and I can give you an example. Just figured I put it out there. Best regards gents.

Comment

• Originally posted by donovanlmoss View Post
                            If anyone wants an example for a Statement of Service (+5 Vet Preference Only) for future announcements, PM me and I can give you an example. Just figured I put it out there. Best regards gents.
                            \

your account doesn't have pm's enabled. Please pm me an example of a Statement of Service. Thanks man!

Comment

• Anyone else keep receiving the email requesting documemts and saying you have moved on to next stage? I received twice last week and 3 times already today.

Comment

• Originally posted by my93rx7tt View Post
                                Anyone else keep receiving the email requesting documemts and saying you have moved on to next stage? I received twice last week and 3 times already today.
                                Wow!!!!! HR ...I'm glad I don't have to shuffle through this like they do but I wonder how many people are going to have major issues because of the lack of man power on HRs side.
                                USMS timeline
                                Rating 99

10 pt Vet
                                Fed LEO (6 years)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6850 users online. 368 members and 6482 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X