300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jezzolo View Post
    I just received an exact duplicate referral letter ..... That is odd......
    They even updated that information on USAJobs.

Comment

• I was not referred for PR but got referred for this announcement. I didn't change anything on my application.

Comment

• Just think, for all you non-Feds this is the level of ineptitude and incompetence you have to look forward to for the next 20 years.

P.S. It only gets worse

Comment

• Originally posted by kwaz View Post
          Just think, for all you non-Feds this is the level of ineptitude and incompetence you have to look forward to for the next 20 years.

P.S. It only gets worse
          It's not much better at the state or local level

Comment

• 002- score 84- referred

Comment

• 8 year military medic
              4 year fed LE/special operations (GS12)

Ineligible: did not meet the minimum experience.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Did I suck that much I didn't even get scored? I knew working for the BOP would screw me

Comment

• 2 years with CBP. That's all I needed to get a score

Comment

Last edited by Apache82; 08-13-2019, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• I'm dying to know what metric they're using to make selections, because it's not an obvious one

Comment

• Originally posted by Phroggy07 View Post
                        I'm dying to know what metric they're using to make selections, because it's not an obvious one
                        I think it all depends on what spec code you applied for.. I scored a 94 and for spec code 001 I was ineligible, but I was eligible for others and got referred.

Comment

• Got the "Referred" email. Hopefully this is not just a tease. I have and sure many others have gotten "Referred" before, but no interview. I was referred under spec code 1,2,and 4

4 Years Military
                          4 Year Degree (Working on masters)
                          LEO

Comment

• Originally posted by Phroggy07 View Post
                            I'm dying to know what metric they're using to make selections, because it's not an obvious one
                            That is what some have tried to explain on this forum. HRM and OPM are on their own program there really is no point in trying to figure it out. Just put your application in and hope for some luck. That's really all you can do.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC03xx View Post
                              Got the "Referred" email. Hopefully this is not just a tease. I have and sure many others have gotten "Referred" before, but no interview. I was referred under spec code 1,2,and 4

4 Years Military
                              4 Year Degree (Working on masters)
                              LEO
                              Last edited by jimmycoughdrops; 08-16-2016, 04:01 PM. Reason: Error post

Comment

• I hate that they don't respond when you email them, I had until today to pick an interview date but I sent them a "need to reschedule due to having to adult until October 1" email 5 days ago and so far nothing. I have no idea if they recieved it or not.

Fingers crossed, on another note I tested with the USSS today. That was an interesting experience.

Good luck to all those moving forward....we shall see how this goes!
                                USMS timeline
                                Applied:June 2016
                                Rating 99
                                Recieved interview invitation for September however interviewed in ATL in October due to work requirements.

10 pt Vet
                                Fed LEO (6 years)
                                USMC 2003-2007 (combat tours in Fallujah and Ramadi)
                                Bachelors in CJ with a minor in Psychology (GPA 3.24)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4758 users online. 322 members and 4436 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X