300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ls1_oklahoma View Post
    Last name is "L" I have 5pt preference and I just got me email as "REFERRED" It does have me listed under the VRA for me "SPEC TITLE."

Says I will be contacted directly for an interview at a later time. Good luck guys!
    I'm L as well. Hoping I will be getting something soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Usmc1586 View Post
      Good point a lot of people who think they can be marshals will quickly find out that they can't hack the 6 to 10 mile runs and quit

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
      I may be one of them lol I haven't ran 10 miles in 9 years!
      USMS timeline
      Applied:June 2016
      Rating 99
      Recieved interview invitation for September however interviewed in ATL in October due to work requirements.

10 pt Vet
      Fed LEO (6 years)
      USMC 2003-2007 (combat tours in Fallujah and Ramadi)
      Bachelors in CJ with a minor in Psychology (GPA 3.24)

Comment

• I'm out. App said ineligible. I may need to contact someone at HR. I was referred for the PR opening but not this one.

Comment

• not referred wtf? I have a bachelors in CJ 5 point vet fed leo rating score of a 90. can i apply to the pathways?

Comment

• PR referred applicant. Finally got my letter for the June announcement. Last name starts with an L

Comment

• Just got my referral ..98...vra...xp 10 pt for purple heart

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                not referred wtf? I have a bachelors in CJ 5 point vet fed leo rating score of a 90. can i apply to the pathways?
                Frustrated as well man! Referred for PR but not for this one?!?! Doesn't make sense! I already called HR in Arlington. I still have HSI and ATF in the works but would have loved this opportunity.

Comment

• Just got an e-mail stating I don't meet education/experience requirements which is classic because I meet/exceed both. You really can't make this stuff up. Anyone that cares to share a redacted resume feel free to PM me.

Comment

• Don't get discouraged bro! I recommend you read over the hiring announcement meticulously. Under what hiring authority did you apply? From what I have seen happen in the feds is people myself included assume being qualified in multiple ways gives you preference; unfortunately for whatever reason federal HR doesn't seem to apply or take the extra experience into consideration. I am a 10 point vet who is fed leo but I didn't apply with neither of those hiring authorities. I applied using the VRA because a buddy of mine who is a deputy advised me to just to simplify things.

Comment

• This is the message I got. You were rated ineligible for VRA appointment for failing to submit proof of your eligibility. Not sure how that's possible. Anyone else get this? Is it cause I submitted a statement of service and don't have a DD-214 yet. I was told a statement of service servers as a DD-214 until you get out.

Comment

• Originally posted by NAVSARC81 View Post
                        This is the message I got. You were rated ineligible for VRA appointment for failing to submit proof of your eligibility. Not sure how that's possible. Anyone else get this? Is it cause I submitted a statement of service and don't have a DD-214 yet. I was told a statement of service servers as a DD-214 until you get out.
                        I received the same message and submitted all of my docs as well as a DD-214.

Comment

• Veterans' Recruitment Appointment (VRA) is an excepted authority that allows agencies, to appoint eligible veterans without competition. If you:

are in receipt of a campaign badge for service during a war or in a campaign or expedition;*ORare a disabled veteran,*ORare in receipt of an Armed forces Service Medal for participation in a military operation,*ORare a recently separated veteran (within the last 3 years),ANDseparated under honorable conditions (this means an honorable or general discharge), you are VRA eligible.

Comment

• If your dd-214 didn't show any of those or you didn't submit proof of the other things you may have been found ineligible

Comment

If your dd-214 didn't show any of those or you didn't submit proof of the other things you may have been found ineligible

Mine had all of those. So confused. Referred for the PR announcement but not for this one.

Comment

Just got my referral ..98...vra...xp 10 pt for purple heart

Thank you for your service to our country.

Sent from my Mystical Ãœberphone

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11055 users online. 518 members and 10537 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X