Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the referral email come with the document requests and interview scheduling email or did they all come separate?

Comment

• Here is what mine said....

This refers to the application you recently submitted to this office for the position below:

Position Title: Deputy United States Marshal

Vacancy ID: 1503182

Announcement: CK1503182BD

Pay Plan: GL

Series/Grade:

0082-07

Hiring Office: USMS HRD

__________________________________________________ ___________

Spec Code: 002

Spec Title: Non-Competitive Candidates and Special Hiring Authorities

Grade: 07

Rating: 95

-----------------------------------------------------------

Referral Type: Former employees eligible for reinstatement and current employees eligible for transfer without

competition

Referral Name: MV-16-BDi-05242S0

Vet Pref: CPS (Adj)

Locations:

US Marshals - US Locations

__________________________________________________ ___________

Status Code: Status Message:

R - Referred We have reviewed your application and found you qualified for the position listed above with this

Status code. We have referred your name to the selecting official(s) for consideration, and they will

contact you directly if an interview is desired. Please be patient as you may not be contacted right

away. If you have questions, please send us your specific inquiries at [email protected].

Comment

• Originally posted by jezzolo View Post
        Did the referral email come with the document requests and interview scheduling email or did they all come separate?
        For me it was separate.....first the document request email then the next day the referral email with the rating score. Now I'm just hoping to get the interview email.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'm finally going to join in here too.

I applied and got the referred email as well. I sent all of the signed documents yesterday. Now that I'm reading that they are trying to send people to the academy in December, it appears this announcement is going to go much differently than the last. Does anyone have any idea of how many people they're trying to hire through this exactly? Also, I can't get out of the navy until March of 17, do they normally work with you on things like that?
          "You're either getting better or you're getting worse, you never just stay the same"

Coach Woody Hayes

Comment

• Originally posted by my93rx7tt View Post
            Received email regarding interview. First round of interviews (start August) will be for December academy.
            December? Wow, thats fast considering some people literally wait years to get hired for a federal LEO position. Received my referral, waiting on interview email.

Comment

• Originally posted by ronald_mcdonald View Post
              I too was deemed ineligible since I studied business for undergrad and grad school. I'm hoping they open up the area of study for the Recent Grad position, but I am highly doubting it.
              Do you have law enforcement experience? For any of you who were found ineligible, do you have LE experience?
              Last edited by Njw85; 08-13-2016, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• Ineligible. 7 years federal LE experience and a Bachelor's in Criminal Justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by James_camp4 View Post
                  Ineligible. 7 years federal LE experience and a Bachelor's in Criminal Justice.
                  Wow, did they say why you were ineligible?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

• It said I did not meet the minimum education and/or work experience for the position. So either I screwed something up in my resume, which after looking at it again, I'm pretty sure I didn't. Or, they didn't like my transcripts. That first year of college can come back and bite you...even though the last 3 years were fine. Honestly, who knows. With so many applicants its a crapshoot. Although, I figured I would at least make it to the interview for an entry level position.

Comment

• James_camp4

Do you have military with points? Sorry man
                      Last edited by USMC85; 08-13-2016, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by my93rx7tt View Post
                        l.
                        Post pics of that FD RX7 brah

Nothing here on my end, last name begins with Juliet if the alphabetical thing is true. Like I've been saying since page 2 and page 10 so on and so forth, stop freaking out everyone. Everyone will get their results back; no one will get overlooked in that aspect. Whether or not you receive eligible/referred is unknown, but you will get your results. chill.
                        UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                        "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Originally posted by bocktagon View Post
                          I'm finally going to join in here too.

I applied and got the referred email as well. I sent all of the signed documents yesterday. Now that I'm reading that they are trying to send people to the academy in December, it appears this announcement is going to go much differently than the last. Does anyone have any idea of how many people they're trying to hire through this exactly? Also, I can't get out of the navy until March of 17, do they normally work with you on things like that?

Do you have the milper message for Early Separation? Or is that just Army? I included it in my application so they can see I can leave in January or whenever they have a class date. Hopefully, it's later than that. I'll be applying to the Pathways announcement as well, if I don't get referred here. Last starts with M, so it's a waiting game at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by bocktagon View Post
                            I'm finally going to join in here too.

The Marshal's Service is losing about half of their manpower to retirement over 5 years. They aren't going to replace them all before next March, and I doubt they paid for 5000 applicants for a candidate pool for one December class. You'll be fine

Comment

• Originally posted by donovanlmoss View Post
                              Do you have the milper message for Early Separation? Or is that just Army? I included it in my application so they can see I can leave in January or whenever they have a class date. Hopefully, it's later than that. I'll be applying to the Pathways announcement as well, if I don't get referred here. Last starts with M, so it's a waiting game at this point.
                              Which milpers message is that? I need to look into that.
                              "You're either getting better or you're getting worse, you never just stay the same"

Coach Woody Hayes

Comment

• Originally posted by James_camp4 View Post
                                Ineligible. 7 years federal LE experience and a Bachelor's in Criminal Justice.
                                They same goes for me aswell..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5237 users online. 198 members and 5039 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X