Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 U.S. Marshals Service Announcement

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by USMC03xx View Post
    Mine says received. I received the same email stating I did not need to do anything else since the assessment was completed for the PR announcement. I would send OPM an email just to see why yours is saying it is incomplete to ensure you are squared away. I am hoping the PR guys are not somehow being overlooked. Ill just keep looking at my inbox every 5 minutes.
    That's the same thing I was thinking. I hope we aren't getting over looked..

    Comment


    • Damn lmao my last name starts with the letter Z!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Smiley85 View Post
        Damn lmao my last name starts with the letter Z!
        [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Smiley85 View Post
          Damn lmao my last name starts with the letter Z!
          Whoops, long road ahead lol

          Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Received email regarding interview. First round of interviews (start August) will be for December academy.

            Comment


            • Tango here and still no email. Guess I am waiting until Monday.

              Comment


              • So if they're scheduling interviews and one didn't get any contact by this point is it safe to say that's a wrap for this announcement?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by kwaz View Post
                  So if they're scheduling interviews and one didn't get any contact by this point is it safe to say that's a wrap for this announcement?
                  I wouldn't say that....from what I've heard interviews are going through November so there is still plenty of time.

                  Comment


                  • I got an invite to the interview as well. Already requested interview date, just waiting for confirmation....

                    If they're trying to get us in academy by December, they'll hopefully be pushing us thru like cattle. Only time will tell.

                    Comment


                    • I haven't recieved a notice of results either, Getting a little anxious my last name starts with an H. As others have stated, we just have to standby and remain hopeful. Expecting to hear something back this coming week. Cheers to those who have been referred!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 0341USMC View Post
                        I haven't recieved a notice of results either, Getting a little anxious my last name starts with an H. As others have stated, we just have to standby and remain hopeful. Expecting to hear something back this coming week. Cheers to those who have been referred!
                        Same here

                        Comment


                        • Damn haven't got an interview invite yet, hopefully Monday has some good news for me.

                          Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • I recieved my interview request but there's no way I can make it in 2 weeks. I had to reply asking for an interview anytime after October 1. They will be doing interviews until November and the other locations haven't been determined yet.

                            Waiting for a response from HR is a pain, you can't tell if they recieved your email or not.
                            USMS timeline
                            Applied:June 2016
                            Rating 99
                            Recieved interview invitation for September however interviewed in ATL in October due to work requirements.

                            10 pt Vet
                            Fed LEO (6 years)
                            USMC 2003-2007 (combat tours in Fallujah and Ramadi)
                            Bachelors in CJ with a minor in Psychology (GPA 3.24)

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Spartan1371 View Post
                              I recieved my interview request but there's no way I can make it in 2 weeks. I had to reply asking for an interview anytime after October 1. They will be doing interviews until November and the other locations haven't been determined yet.

                              Waiting for a response from HR is a pain, you can't tell if they recieved your email or not.
                              I had to request alternate dates as well. I am in the middle of a job transfer. Current federal employer is sending me out west. I am hoping they will have alternate interview locations as well.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ckobxt View Post
                                I rarely post on these forums, but this last recruitment ticked me off. I'm ineligible because I studied business. Completely ridiculous! No other agency cares. I'm a veteran, have a grad. degree, 5 years of special operations experience, and previously held a gs12. USMS is not even following their own education reqs. posted on opm and their qualifications page. Enough ranting and good luck to those moving on.
                                I too was deemed ineligible since I studied business for undergrad and grad school. I'm hoping they open up the area of study for the Recent Grad position, but I am highly doubting it.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 7109 users online. 308 members and 6801 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X