Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I received the referral email yesterday with a score of 88. However, no secondary email requesting info.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC85 View Post
      Did your score say 101 or are you adding those 10 points? If your a 10pt vet
      They were already added. It was listed as a 101.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost2Apathy View Post
        Last few pages are brutal. Speculation after speculation... No one knows what's really going on.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
        As per usual.....I applied in 2012 also and kept up with that thread as well and I learned 2 things: don't call OPM or HR and don't give too much thought about any Intel posted on the thread. Most of it was either flat out wrong or misinformation. I remember that weird eastwest guy from the 2012 thread and he practically lived on this forum and would get all bent out of shape.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

• If emails are going out now and the interviews could be late this month, about how long between now and the fitness test?

Just keep running.....just keep running...
          USMS timeline
          Applied:June 2016
          Rating 99
          Recieved interview invitation for September however interviewed in ATL in October due to work requirements.

10 pt Vet
          Fed LEO (6 years)
          USMC 2003-2007 (combat tours in Fallujah and Ramadi)
          Bachelors in CJ with a minor in Psychology (GPA 3.24)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions90 View Post
            I received the referral email yesterday with a score of 88. However, no secondary email requesting info.
            So you got referred with an 88 or did they add in the vet points?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motive View Post
              Did any of you who got the email this week receive a response from OPM/USMS that they received your requested documents? I scanned and sent the requested docs but never got a response they were received.
              Scanned my forms also but no response back that they received them !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by davidjbar View Post
                As per usual.....I applied in 2012 also and kept up with that thread as well and I learned 2 things: don't call OPM or HR and don't give too much thought about any Intel posted on the thread. Most of it was either flat out wrong or misinformation. I remember that weird eastwest guy from the 2012 thread and he practically lived on this forum and would get all bent out of shape.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
                Hahaha You know that's the best piece of advice I've seen on this thread. I'm done trying to predict anything, because it seems like there's absolutely no method to the madness. All you can do is pray about it, be ready, and hope for the best!

Comment

• Is there any current non Leo Feds without veterans preference that has been referred?

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC85 View Post
                    Hahaha You know that's the best piece of advice I've seen on this thread. I'm done trying to predict anything, because it seems like there's absolutely no method to the madness. All you can do is pray about it, be ready, and hope for the best!
                    Its like this with every job announcement and every agency. Some random troll will say they got an interview date and the whole forum will be in an uproar! Then the "OPM said "this and that" posts will appear and..... etc etc etc. Just face it, your application is sitting in some random data base or on someone's desk waiting for that "government" employee to process it. Oh, guess wait?!? They are probably on vacation or its Thursday... they already left for the day and will call in sick tomorrow to enjoy a nice 3 day weekend. Have faith and patience! YOUR DAY WILL COME! lol

Comment

• I just sent an email to OPM. Below is my original email, and below that is their response. Gents this forum is becoming a bit ridiculous with some of the questions being asked, especially about the PT. My answer for that is, keep working out until the PFT and when you get hired on keep working out and you won't ever have to worry about qualifying. All the other steps in this process are going to take time, no one has the same timelines...especially when 5,000 applicants applied. Best of luck gentlemen and when in doubt contact someone with more knowledge, typically it is not someone on this forum.

"Greetings,

I have been made aware that the referral notifications have been going out. I have been seeing a trend that a lot of individuals that applied to the PR announcement have not received information after they applied to this current announcement. I understand that with 5,000 applicants that emails might take awhile to get to everyone. I was wondering if emails are being sent out based on region, where we clicked for duty locations or is the email being sent pending where your name falls in the alphabet.

Thank you all for what you do. I am sure you all get flooded with an overwhelming amount of emails from impatient candidates."

OPM response:

"Notifications are still being sent out by last name. Please be patient and monitor your inbox over the next couple of days.

Thank you"

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post
                        So you got referred with an 88 or did they add in the vet points?
                        Non Vet.. Referred under code 002. Current Fed Agent.

Comment

• Vet, Leo, Referred under code 004, 92.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sceptre6 View Post
                            Well that proves the VET PREF has already been added to the scores in the emails... which I thought was right since OPM is the adjudicating agency
                            A 100 isn't necessarily the highest score attainable. The first time a position is listed, you could only get 100, but instead of completely rebuilding the assessment program, points get added and taken off over the years until only some HR guru has any idea what the max points can be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fail2Launch View Post
                              Its like this with every job announcement and every agency. Some random troll will say they got an interview date and the whole forum will be in an uproar! Then the "OPM said "this and that" posts will appear and..... etc etc etc. Just face it, your application is sitting in some random data base or on someone's desk waiting for that "government" employee to process it. Oh, guess wait?!? They are probably on vacation or its Thursday... they already left for the day and will call in sick tomorrow to enjoy a nice 3 day weekend. Have faith and patience! YOUR DAY WILL COME! lol
                              This ^^^

Comment

• I rarely post on these forums, but this last recruitment ticked me off. I'm ineligible because I studied business. Completely ridiculous! No other agency cares. I'm a veteran, have a grad. degree, 5 years of special operations experience, and previously held a gs12. USMS is not even following their own education reqs. posted on opm and their qualifications page. Enough ranting and good luck to those moving on.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5832 users online. 247 members and 5585 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X