Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a polygraph for the Deputy U.S. Marshal position?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
      is there a polygraph for the Deputy U.S. Marshal position?
      No

Comment

• Yeah, I heard they were doing interviews in cities other than Arlington throughout the month of July. Nothing to do but wait and exercise, I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Devron View Post
          Yeah, I heard they were doing interviews in cities other than Arlington throughout the month of July. Nothing to do but wait and exercise, I suppose.
          I interviewed in Arlington, VA on June 22 for the 1811 Lateral Transfer vacancy. The first round of interviews in Arlington ended July 7th. I was told, if there is a need for a second round of interviews, it would be in Dallas, TX. All interviews for the 1811 Lateral Transfer vacancy will be conducted prior to July 31st. There is a scheduled BDUSM course set for October that will be filled by this vacancy.
          Last edited by Blackbeard526; 07-09-2016, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• Has anyone heard if or when there is going to be a Recent Graduate hiring for DUSMS positions. I'm a veteran current federal LEO that graduated with Bachelor's less than 2 years ago, missed the opening at the beginning of June, hoping to get the next one. Any information would be amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by matt_laut View Post
              Has anyone heard if or when there is going to be a Recent Graduate hiring for DUSMS positions. I'm a veteran current federal LEO that graduated with Bachelor's less than 2 years ago, missed the opening at the beginning of June, hoping to get the next one. Any information would be amazing.
              tough break brother, but there is hope. My understanding is that there should be a pathways opening from around this time to mid-august. Best of luck!

Comment

• Reliable source passed on those who successfully passed the interview phase of the most recent lateral announcement should have news soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeLLoDraMa View Post
                  Reliable source passed on those who successfully passed the interview phase of the most recent lateral announcement should have news soon.
                  Thanks for the info. I tried to send you a PM but I think your account is too new. I had a question for you.

Comment

• Is anyone else making progress on the PR announcement? My BI was completed a few weeks ago, but I've heard nothing since.

I think I may have slowed myself down when I applied for the nationwide announcement also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phroggy07 View Post
                      Is anyone else making progress on the PR announcement? My BI was completed a few weeks ago, but I've heard nothing since.

I think I may have slowed myself down when I applied for the nationwide announcement also.
                      You'll be surprised how inept most HR dept's are. It wouldn't surprise me if you found yourself at FLETC with the Marshals and getting a call to interview for the nationwide vacancy; or vice versa, turned down for one, and easily picked up for the second. No rhyme or reason.

In most cases, applying for both, wont effect the first application.
                      Last edited by Blackbeard526; 07-12-2016, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• This! I have yet to stumble across a competent HR in my travels. It's almost like a pre-requisite to have no clue what you are doing. I had one HR tell me once they had no idea who I was AFTER they sent me the final offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by kwaz View Post
                          This! I have yet to stumble across a competent HR in my travels. It's almost like a pre-requisite to have no clue what you are doing. I had one HR tell me once they had no idea who I was AFTER they sent me the final offer.
                          Exact same thing for me. I put my notice in after the final offer and was late an entire month for onboarding for my GS0083 Police position because the HR department forgot they had hired me.
                          USMS timeline
                          Applied:June 2016
                          Rating 99
                          Recieved interview invitation for September however interviewed in ATL in October due to work requirements.

10 pt Vet
                          Fed LEO (6 years)
                          USMC 2003-2007 (combat tours in Fallujah and Ramadi)
                          Bachelors in CJ with a minor in Psychology (GPA 3.24)

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan1371 View Post
                            Exact same thing for me. I put my notice in after the final offer and was late an entire month for onboarding for my GS0083 Police position because the HR department forgot they had hired me.
                            You must work for the Navy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phroggy07 View Post
                              You must work for the Navy.

Worse!!! The Air Force
                              USMS timeline
                              Applied:June 2016
                              Rating 99
                              Recieved interview invitation for September however interviewed in ATL in October due to work requirements.

10 pt Vet
                              Fed LEO (6 years)
                              USMC 2003-2007 (combat tours in Fallujah and Ramadi)
                              Bachelors in CJ with a minor in Psychology (GPA 3.24)

Comment

• Originally posted by kwaz View Post
                                This! I have yet to stumble across a competent HR in my travels. It's almost like a pre-requisite to have no clue what you are doing. I had one HR tell me once they had no idea who I was AFTER they sent me the final offer.
                                Post edited
                                Last edited by CriticalOperator; 07-13-2016, 12:17 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12217 users online. 432 members and 11785 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X