300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<3

QUOTE=do_some;3825136]Hit me with it! Just give it to me straight!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGdhc9k07Ms[/QUOTE]

Comment

Spoke with a Marshal this morning who said they plan to put two classes through this year, sounded like before the fall. Also said 48 per class. Are they still hiring off of the 2012 announcement? He seemed to think they'd all be selected from the new announcements but wasn't completely sure. He also said the guys at his individual office had no idea as to when each announcement would come out

Comment

I'm so jacked about this! I was cut loose from the last hiring because the Air Force didn't put my Global War on Terror Expeditionary Service Medal on my DD214 as they should have making me not a 5 point vet. I have since gotten that amended since I earned an AF Achievement Medal while deployed during the covered period, I was able to prove it. I am now a 10 point vet anyway and am on the US Dept of Energy's SRT. This is my dream job and my whole career has lead me to this position. I have a BA in CJ too. I hope I get through this time. My jiu jitsu background and 6'3", 240 frame may be assets as well dealing with prisoners or fugitives. I have a great 6 figure job and this is one of the only jobs that could peel me away from it. Good luck all. Have your paperwork straight if you want to get through. There will be many applicants and the USMS won't have time to deal with unorganized applicants, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshalwannabe View Post
          I'm so jacked about this! I was cut loose from the last hiring because the Air Force didn't put my Global War on Terror Expeditionary Service Medal on my DD214 as they should have making me not a 5 point vet. I have since gotten that amended since I earned an AF Achievement Medal while deployed during the covered period, I was able to prove it. I am now a 10 point vet anyway and am on the US Dept of Energy's SRT. This is my dream job and my whole career has lead me to this position. I have a BA in CJ too. I hope I get through this time. My jiu jitsu background and 6'3", 240 frame may be assets as well dealing with prisoners or fugitives. I have a great 6 figure job and this is one of the only jobs that could peel me away from it. Good luck all. Have your paperwork straight if you want to get through. There will be many applicants and the USMS won't have time to deal with unorganized applicants, etc.
          Not to toot your own horn or anything

Comment

Originally posted by ldfergu View Post
            Not to toot your own horn or anything
            Don't be threatened. Lol. I tooted the fact that my paperwork was jacked up and I'm a little overweight. Lol. I presume that it doesn't much matter what forum members think of me when it comes to getting through.

I was just showing that they turned me, a seemingly qualified candidate, down for not having my PW squared away. Don't be "me" this time around. Check your 214 vets. Your branch may have screwed you too. The USMS won't care why. Free advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshalwannabe View Post
              How about putting your hand in the butts of hepatitis-carrying prisoners and pulling out poop-covered contraband. Can you do that.

Comment

Originally posted by do_some View Post
                How about putting your hand in the butts of hepatitis-carrying prisoners and pulling out poop-covered contraband. Can you do that.
                You better be an MD or mid level practitioner if you put your hand there, or as noted in PREA you will be doing something else, hard time for sexual assault.

The more apt question is, can you handle five years of being a glorified bailiff, while keeping your eyes on the future and not getting a bad attitude?

Comment

Originally posted by do_some View Post
                  I will make a meat puppet of them! I'm the type that runs to the problem, not from it. Answer me this: Can I make a difference and maximize my KSA's in the Marshals? I want to help America. If I can do that and take care of my wife and sons at the same time, sign me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wentwest View Post
                    You better be an MD or mid level practitioner if you put your hand there, or as noted in PREA you will be doing something else, hard time for sexual assault.
                    Which of the following have we pulled out of rear ends/between butt cheeks in the last month:

A)A full size iPad
                    B)A giant pleasuring device
                    C)Three small baggies of synthetic Marijuana
                    D)A giant handful of unwrapped cigarettes
                    D) B,C and D but not A.

Trick question. Answer is all of the above.

Comment

• Originally posted by do_some View Post
                      Which of the following have we pulled out of rear ends/between butt cheeks in the last month:

A)A full size iPad
                      D) B,C and D but not A.

Hey bro, sent you a PM

Comment

Not true. In some districts, it's hooking and hauling for many, many years and no g ride.
                        Did not realize that crazy how districts are so different I swear it was a given in ours.

Comment

• Originally posted by brownbear93 View Post
                          Did not realize that crazy how districts are so different I swear it was a given in ours.

Rub it in!

Comment

Rub it in!
                            Sorry man wasn't trying too. I hope this hiring gets OPREF moving and you land in a better district bro sounds like you need and DESERVE it.

Comment

A)A full size iPad
                              D) B,C and D but not A.

Not to be a total geek, but "all of the above" can't be factually accurate because answer choice A and (the second) D are in conflict.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3.14 Beans View Post
                                Not to be a total geek, but "all of the above" can't be factually accurate because answer choice A and (the second) D are in conflict.
                                Ahhh the LSAT all over again :-)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10767 users online. 449 members and 10318 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X