300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Semper0331 View Post
    No way! Let's keep this goat rope going!

There's nothing better than checking the forum on my lunch break to see Bearcat locking on some motivated albeit misinformed young applicant.

On a side note: I was wondering what my chances are at being picked up with USMS. I'm a former Devgru Operator with an MA in Criminal Justice and a J.D. I also have mad ninja skills. 15 point vet and current 1811 SES.
    Dang dude if all that is true.. I think you still have the same chance as all of us. However thank you for your service.. Your a true badass. Props I wouldn't want to cross your path

Comment

On a side note: I was wondering what my chances are at being picked up with USMS. I'm a former Devgru Operator with an MA in Criminal Justice and a J.D. I also have mad ninja skills. 15 point vet and current 1811 SES.
      Probably the most incoherently incorrect statement on this forum! Haha! You win Sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by kwaz View Post
        Listen, I'm not trying to be an *** here but in reality it doesn't matter if you are a federal government employee past or present or not one at all. Unless you're an employee of the Marshals HR office you have no clue how they are going about this process (not talking to anyone in particular just talking in general). It is all just mere speculation so let's not try and pass that off as facts. The reality is my agency may handle the hiring process completely different than say Bearcats, and his agency may handle it a completely different way than Battlewagons. The reality is no one knows and there really is no point in guessing.
        Sounds like you're implying I'm speculating on the hiring process.

But I posted this four posts before yours:

Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
        since most posts being made right now are people 100% speculating and guessing and some sour people who didn't get hired, but are presenting their speculation as fact, how about no more posts until the next relevant emails come out related to the announcement?
        I've added nothing to the conversation about the hiring other than factual things, like you should receive the exam immediately upon submitting your USAJOBS app.

Either way, youre right and that's what I'm saying. We need some radio silence on the channel until there's some traffic. Just like the hiring process, not hearing anything is sometimes better than hearing something. The spread of misinformation is no bueno. I'm just going to unsubscribe from the thread, it gets old seeing new posts were made, thinking there is going to be some new info, and then it is just BS
        UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
        "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Soooo no one got the over 9000 reference?

😯

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawlor View Post
            Probably the most incoherently incorrect statement on this forum! Haha! You win Sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Haha, most of that is bull****. I really am a ninja, though.

Keep an eye out for interview emails for those that applied for the lateral announcement. Can't wait to watch everyone advance as I'm left behind... Again.

Comment

• Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
              Sounds like you're implying I'm speculating on the hiring process.

But I posted this four posts before yours:

I've added nothing to the conversation about the hiring other than factual things, like you should receive the exam immediately upon submitting your USAJOBS app.

Either way, youre right and that's what I'm saying. We need some radio silence on the channel until there's some traffic. Just like the hiring process, not hearing anything is sometimes better than hearing something. The spread of misinformation is no bueno. I'm just going to unsubscribe from the thread, it gets old seeing new posts were made, thinking there is going to be some new info, and then it is just BS
              I wasn't talking about you brother. I just merely used you because you're with a different agency than I am as is Bearcat. Sorry for the confusion meant no disrespect.

Comment

• I don't believe they will cut off after 5000 as the announcement states it will close at midnight the day 5000 applicants are met.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Applied and completed the USA Hire Questionnaire. Let's see what happens. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• This is giving me flashbacks from the 2012 announcement!!!! Thank goodness I got hired and don't have to deal with all this again! Best of luck to all in the process...

Comment

There's nothing better than checking the forum on my lunch break to see Bearcat locking on some motivated albeit misinformed young applicant.

pfffft...but are you pme complete and are you wearing your pt belt, devil

Comment

• Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
                        pfffft...but are you pme complete and are you wearing your pt belt, devil
                        Hahahaha, yes!!

Comment

• I love the baseless speculation on how many people applied. (9,000+ applications) Bottom Line- Who cares? Who knows? Make yourself better everyday. If you applied previously and didn't get selected, I hope you did something to make yourself more marketable for the next announcement. If you didn't, please quit bitching about how no one ever gets hired and life isn't fair; because they do, you just didn't make the cut for whatever reason.

Rule 367 alpha; If you had a hard time finding the application in the first place, your chances of getting an interview are lower than the rest of us.

Rule 487 bravo; If someone on this thread had to post the link to the announcement, so you could apply, you probably shouldn't have applied in the first place.

Rule 908 delta; If you're overly qualified, know someone, have a 10" cock or the luckiest sonofabitch in the world; you'll be somewhat likely to get an interview.

I'd like to join the rumor mill... Two vacancy announcements in a month... would suggest they'll be hiring soon to fill academy spots. Just a bit of speculation.

Bottom line, stay positive, work your *** off and quit whining.
                          Last edited by Blackbeard526; 06-10-2016, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kwaz View Post
                            I wasn't talking about you brother. I just merely used you because you're with a different agency than I am as is Bearcat. Sorry for the confusion meant no disrespect.
                            None taken dawg, I'm just glad it's Friday since I am on a M-F detail right, 53 minutes and counting
                            UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                            "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• My contact out at HQ said they Had 30K+ applicants as expected. So like the 2012 announcement they are going to only take the even numbers and and if your last name starts with a J or a K your sh*t out of luck. From there, they run your app through a mysterious computer owned by the Illuminati to further narrow the field. After this they hire paid actors to sit as interviewers in all but a few select locations where the Director can ensure all their nephews and cousins get hired... It was a good source, gents. High level sh*t

Comment

• Hmmmm..... Bunch a non-sense on here today. Good thing I brought this tape measure. Now resume those operations gentleman.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11208 users online. 384 members and 10824 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X