Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know when the results from the assessment test will be sent out?

Comment

• Originally posted by kwaz View Post
      Lost2Apathy I hope you're wrong lol. I also hope none of you motivators forgo offers/opportunities with other agencies in hopes that one day the Marshals will give you an offer that may or may not come. Think with your heads and not your hearts men.
      Just being realistic. Plenty of great applicants have been waiting for this, I know I'm a great candidate as well. If I don't get picked up within 2-3 years, I will make progress where I currently am and may abandon being a DUSM.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

• For any vets that applied to the PR announcement in February, do you know where OPM applies veteran preference points in the hiring process ? Does it get added to the assessment score or is it added to an overall ranking score, if it's added at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by bobsmith$ View Post
          Anyone know when the results from the assessment test will be sent out?
          Next year.
          ICE

Comment

• Originally posted by bobsmith$ View Post
            Anyone know when the results from the assessment test will be sent out?
            I see this is your first post here and you're already asking about when the results will come out for an announcement that hasn't even closed yet. I'm assuming this is your first federal hirimg process you've gone through.

You're in for a world of hurt if the day you apply you're anxious for your results already.
            UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
            "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• I have previously applied for two other jobs on USAJobs that utilized USA hire right testing system.

One of them notified me an hour after completion that I passed. The second took two days, but the test had an essay portion which probably took time to have graded.

As for when we receive our results? Probably at least after the announcement closes, but it was probably already automatically graded by the hire right system upon completion.

Comment

• Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
                No it let you choose multiple answers
                I chose all four. I actually fit all four categories. For some reason that didn't help out with the PR opening though. They also didn't adjudicate my veterans preference points so I'm sure that didn't help as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thank You, wasn't sure if anyone had received their results.

Comment

• For the one that have been progressing under the PR announcement... What has been the series of events? If I recall 1. Apply 2. Online Assessment 3. Interviews Not sure if I have seen anyone else post much since then.

Just trying to gauge how this announcement will move forward as well. I also wonder how they will do interviews. Again, the people that posted about the PR opening seemed to have a couple choices of PR or Virginia.

I have a deployment scheduled FY17, so fast or slow fortunately isn't stressing me this time.

Comment

• Have any lateral applicants received anything more than a thank you since submitting your wish list and other paperwork?

Comment

• Officially closed ladies and gents. Good luck to all. Forget you ever applied until you get an email lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Sro123 View Post
                          Officially closed ladies and gents. Good luck to all. Forget you ever applied until you get an email lol
                          Best. Advice. Ever.

Comment

Officially closed ladies and gents. Good luck to all. Forget you ever applied until you get an email lol
                            Applied for what?

Comment

• Originally posted by hpy1 View Post
                              Have any lateral applicants received anything more than a thank you since submitting your wish list and other paperwork?
                              Not yet.

I did speak with a buddy of mine last night. He is a DUSM currently in region 6; been with the USMS for 8 years.
                              He told me the USMS is pretty much undermanned nation-wide because of their lack of hiring in the past few years. The USMS did not hire to fill the exodus of retiring and soon to be retiring Marshals. He said the agency is in a bit of flux right now as they deal with the vacancies created by retirements and the DUSM's that are planning for retirement by the end of this year. FY16 and FY17 they will be making up for the losses and attempting to fill academy seats. The USMS has a good budget set aside for the training academy and they will be filling those seats as quickly as they can.

He said the SWB is fully manned from the last round of hiring (earlier this year) and the biggest obstacle the USMS has in filling academy seats is weeding through the sheer number of applicants.

An except from the email I received May 26, 2016 regarding the GS-12 vacancy.
                              The Human Resources Division (HRD) will review these forms and begin setting up applicant Structured Interviews. Beginning mid-June 2016, HRD will conduct at least one round of structured interviews in HQ – Arlington, VA. HRD plans to hold other rounds of structured interviews as needed but have not yet determined locations. An Applicant must participate in the structured interview process before he or she is eligible to move forward in the pre-employment hiring process. More information concerning the structured interviews will be provided in the coming weeks as we hope the majority of them in June and if necessary July 2016.

I hope this information helps.

Comment

Originally posted by kwaz View Post
                                Best. Advice. Ever.
                                Except no one will. People will post every single day "ANYONE GET AN EMAIL?" "anyone receive results???!/1/1?"

Good luck boys. I know I probably wont get far, don't have much on paper that they want. Plus landing a location I would be happy with is slim even if I got that far. We shall see.
                                UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                                "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8482 users online. 345 members and 8137 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X