Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 U.S. Marshals Service Announcement

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My internet of all nights went out last night... figures. Just came to my office and applied.... good luck everyone.

    Comment


    • Just submitted my app... Having BQd for the 2012 announcement and never getting the call for over 4 years, I'm not counting on this to be promising... But I'm not gonna lie, I'm freakin pumped right now it opened back up! Time to hit the track and get that run time back down.

      Comment


      • Does anyone know how or where to view your scores for the assessments?

        Comment


        • My buddy in BOP applied. He is going to be taking the test this evening. Good luck everyone.

          TDF

          Comment


          • Originally posted by GMSQ View Post
            Does USMS pay match? Double zero?
            GL-7/10 will be the highest they will match. No LEAP for the first 2 years.

            Comment


            • Can someone explain what assessment you guys have taken? I applied at midnight and didnt take any assessment yet so im confuzzled

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                Can someone explain what assessment you guys have taken? I applied at midnight and didnt take any assessment yet so im confuzzled

                Basic stuff.. You will get a link in the email on your account.

                Comment


                • hey bro I applied and got referred for the P.R announcement and im lloking at my letter I don't see a score... can you point me in the right direction please... Thanks






                  Originally posted by Sean_82 View Post
                  If you go back and look at the referral that you received for the PR announcement, you should see a score.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jezzolo View Post
                    Basic stuff.. You will get a link in the email on your account.
                    how long after applying did you get emailed with the assessment? i didnt get any email

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                      how long after applying did you get emailed with the assessment? i didnt get any email
                      The moment I clicked submit app on USAJOBS I received the email in the email I provided on the application on the first page.
                      UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                      "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"


                      honor first

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                        Can someone explain what assessment you guys have taken? I applied at midnight and didnt take any assessment yet so im confuzzled
                        The assessment, based on the questions asked and subjects covered seems to me to be replacing the physical test we took in the last announcement.

                        Comment


                        • Hey fellas, I know it's been asked but I want to clear it up for the rest of us. Anyone who's not a VET or a "status candidate" can't apply or can but won't get through the process correct?

                          Also, is the announcement for recent grads coming out soon?

                          Thanks fellas.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Mchutj20 View Post
                            The assessment, based on the questions asked and subjects covered seems to me to be replacing the physical test we took in the last announcement.
                            got it. thanks, just finished it

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SG2020 View Post
                              Hey fellas, I know it's been asked but I want to clear it up for the rest of us. Anyone who's not a VET or a "status candidate" can't apply or can but won't get through the process correct?

                              Also, is the announcement for recent grads coming out soon?

                              Thanks fellas.
                              Reposting: Everybody applying for this now is already a vet/fed employee?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by UltimateFrisbee View Post
                                Reposting: Everybody applying for this now is already a vet/fed employee?
                                As the job announcement states in big bold letters (not trying to be rude).

                                WHO MAY APPLY: You may apply if you are a current or former career/career conditional Federal employee with competitive status, VEOA eligible, or are eligible for a non-competitive hiring authority (i.e. 30% or more Compensable Veterans, Schedule A, reinstatement eligibles, interchange agreements, VRA, etc.).

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8851 users online. 401 members and 8450 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X