Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can somebody link the announcement? I looked but can't find it on usajobs. Or was it only up for a few mins?
    thanks all.

Comment

• Originally posted by SG2020 View Post
      Can somebody link the announcement? I looked but can't find it on usajobs. Or was it only up for a few mins?
      thanks all.
      https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/427839500

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

• Was the announcement that just came out only for VETS?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sro123 View Post
          Was the announcement that just came out only for VETS?
          Who May Apply
          Status Candidates (Merit Promotion and VEOA Eligibles)

You may apply if you are a current or former career/career conditional Federal employee with competitive status, VEOA eligible, or are eligible for a non-competitive hiring authority (i.e. 30% or more Compensable Veterans, Schedule A, reinstatement eligibles, interchange agreements, VRA, etc.).

Comment

• Applied and got the email. Good luck to all

Comment

• For you PR guys.. How has the process been so far for you? Online test ... Written test.. then interview.. then FIT test??

Comment

• Originally posted by Sro123 View Post
                Applied and got the email. Good luck to all
                There is nowhere to select a location. I guess they want to play the same game as FBI. They let you know the location upon hire.

Well, I don't like that game.
                What is Perseverance?
                -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Went ahead and resubmitted my application and I got the email stating they already had a assessment on file.

I can finally go to sleep.

Its out of my hands now! I will be praying to HR gods tonight and we can update each other on our progress over the next 4 years! 😃

Good luck to all!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just finished the test. That was quite a bit lengthier than I figured it would be.
                    "You're either getting better or you're getting worse, you never just stay the same"

Coach Woody Hayes

Comment

• Originally posted by bocktagon View Post
                      Just finished the test. That was quite a bit lengthier than I figured it would be.
                      Indeed it was

Comment

• Applied woo

Comment

• Location: "needs of the service". Any Intel where USMS needs bodies? How's the DC/Va area on staffing? Does anyone know if these guys are like some of the others that try and avoid hiring applicants in their own home town? Thanks folks and good luck.

Comment

• Wait, let me get this straight. You guys have to take an assessment? As in like an online standardized test that includes situational questions, math, etc etc etc? Do you then have to take a test in person as well or is there only the online assessment? And all this for a GS-07 position minus the LEAP?

Comment

Last edited by maddycurls; 06-09-2016, 07:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wildbill0351 View Post
                                Anyone who is a veteran and has gone thru the academy use their VA benefits while in training? I.e. Voc rehab, OJT!
                                I've used my Chapter 30 benefits while going through Uniform Police Training Program (UPTP) in 2011. I was a full-time student at American Military University while attending FLETC. Not a big deal.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9792 users online. 416 members and 9376 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X