300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kwaz View Post
    So if past actions are indicators of future behavior you should hear something in year 2020? lol jk good luck brother.
    So you're saying there is a chance

Comment

• got assessment email too, going to do it in the morning. Good luck all

Comment

• Sooo its saying i don't have to complete the assessment since i did it for the PR announcement. I wish i knew what that score was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost2Apathy View Post
          I really hope I get that assessment email :/

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
          Have you checked your SPAM folder

Comment

• So for those of us to took the assessment for the PR announcement, we should not expect to receive an email to take it again as the scores are good for one year, correct?

Also, this may sound like a stupid question, but does anyone know if more preference is placed on Superior Academic Achievement or on one year of grad school?
            Last edited by Sean_82; 06-08-2016, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmycoughdrops View Post
              Have you checked your SPAM folder
              Nothing there...only got the confirmation email.

Comment

Sooo its saying i don't have to complete the assessment since i did it for the PR announcement. I wish i knew what that score was.
                Where do you see that? But yes, thats what I'm thinking because we put in for the PR opening.

Comment

• Got the assessment email too. Gonna knock it out

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC85 View Post
                    Where do you see that? But yes, thats what I'm thinking because we put in for the PR opening.

Thank you for submitting an application to Job Announcement #1503182.

Our records indicate that you have already completed all of the USA Hire assessments required for this position.

If you have any questions about the assessments, please contact [email protected].

Comment

• Anyone have any ideas why I didn't get the assessment email?

Comment

Thank you for submitting an application to Job Announcement #1503182.

Our records indicate that you have already completed all of the USA Hire assessments required for this position.

If you have any questions about the assessments, please contact [email protected].
                        Rgr, also if you go and pull up the App. manager you can see it there also. thanks.. hahaha I was a little worried for a second.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC85 View Post
                          If you go back and look at the referral that you received for the PR announcement, you should see a score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Does USMS pay match? Double zero?

Comment

• Quick question if I am a federal employee would I select merit promotion or non competitive?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean_82 View Post
                                If you go back and look at the referral that you received for the PR announcement, you should see a score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Yeah I know my score, but my score should change and go up. I got my bachelors degree between now and that PR opening. That rating was your overall rating so we will see. (I could be wrong about that, but I'm pretty sure.)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8479 users online. 215 members and 8264 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X