Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, for those of us that managed to get in before it hit 300 applicants, will we also be able to apply concurrently to other districts as they open up?

Comment

Have any of you folks taken the USA Hire Competency Based Assessments? What does it consist of? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean_82 View Post
        So, for those of us that managed to get in before it hit 300 applicants, will we also be able to apply concurrently to other districts as they open up?
        The way I read it, the 300 is just for PR. But I'm still half asleep.

Comment

I'm looking, no luck finding it. Anyone else?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/412932900..... I want the job but don't want to work in PR... So I will wait for different openings.

Comment

Originally posted by FutRTrPR View Post
              I'm looking, no luck finding it. Anyone else?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
              Try searching under federal employees. I did the same not finding it. But found it there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gummertime View Post
                https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/412932900..... I want the job but don't want to work in PR... So I will wait for different openings.
                +1

Comment

The real Puerto Rico is a lot different than vacation Puerto Rico...I hope everyone that applies realizes you ain't gonna be working at the resort

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Usmc1586 View Post
                    The real Puerto Rico is a lot different than vacation Puerto Rico...I hope everyone that applies realizes you ain't gonna be working at the resort

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
                    Every time I get ready to apply I think about what you just said. I bet living there would be a WHOLE lot different than the occasional visit. It's a good way to learn spanish but my wife would kill me.

I'm also assuming that you can't bank on a transfer in 3-5 years either.

Comment

Originally posted by brownbear93 View Post
                      and a g ride that's how it works.
                      Not true. In some districts, it's hooking and hauling for many, many years and no g ride.

Comment

2016 U.S. Marshals Service Announcement

Lol I'm not even remotely qualified based on this info... Just recently got into law enforcement (NYS Corrections) and no vet status, but there is a back door way into the marshals through my department as an investigator in certain units, there are investigators that get deputized by the marshals based on their duties...(i.e. Fugitive Task Force)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Rush1869; 02-16-2016, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by do_some View Post
                          Not true. In some districts, it's hooking and hauling for many, many years and no g ride.
                          You're kidding? I'm definitely not in it for the G-ride, but that sounds crazy to me....
                          "The only easy day was yesterday"

Comment

Originally posted by IroqouisB View Post
                            You're kidding? I'm definitely not in it for the G-ride, but that sounds crazy to me....
                            No, not kidding. And yes, just like location, that may inform your decision as to whether you want to come to an agency where you might be in a district where 99% of duties are court and cellblock.

Comment

Originally posted by IroqouisB View Post
                              A District I worked with back several years ago was car-pooling to/from the Office...

Comment

Originally posted by do_some View Post
                                No, not kidding. And yes, just like location, that may inform your decision as to whether you want to come to an agency where you might be in a district where 99% of duties are court and cellblock.
                                Is there any intel on what PR is like or what other districts are like in the lower 48?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11819 users online. 477 members and 11342 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X