Clear All

• I got an email saying the announcement will be opened back up on the 8th

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmycoughdrops View Post
      I got an email saying the announcement will be opened back up on the 8th
      Where do you get such emails?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

• Is this new post going to be a drill like the last one?

AR2K

Comment

• Originally posted by AlwaysReady2000 View Post
          Is this new post going to be a drill like the last one?

AR2K
          Every posting is a drill, even when it isn't.

One must always be ready for the USAJobs.gov site, for the site is never wrong... Only the applicant is wrong.

You must never look directly at the site, for if you should, your application will never make it past "received."

One must obey the site, for it is our master. It is our provider.
          "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

• I wish I could take screen shots but it's from USMarshals@opm.gov

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, due to a technical issue, this job opportunity announcement was viewable on USAJOBS prior to the opening date. No applications have been accepted for this announcement.

The job opportunity announcement is tentatively scheduled to open on June 8th and will remain open until 11:59pm Eastern on the day that 5,000 applications have been submitted (which may occur within the first 24 hours). Please read the announcement in its entirety prior to applying.

We apologize for any confusion.

Midwest Services
            Staff Acquisition Group
            U.S. Office of Personnel Management

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              Last edited by Brooklynite; 07-13-2017, 02:31 PM.

Comment

I wish I could take screen shots but it's from USMarshals@opm.gov

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, due to a technical issue, this job opportunity announcement was viewable on USAJOBS prior to the opening date. No applications have been accepted for this announcement.

The job opportunity announcement is tentatively scheduled to open on June 8th and will remain open until 11:59pm Eastern on the day that 5,000 applications have been submitted (which may occur within the first 24 hours). Please read the announcement in its entirety prior to applying.

Midwest Services
                Staff Acquisition Group
                Ah of course the good ol' "usajobs announcement rope-a-dope"...nice homage to Ali, OPM!

AR2K

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                  Called it..... I hate USAJOBs.....
                  Gotta love government IT!

Comment

• So two questions for you guys -

1.) This next upcoming posting is only for Government wide and not open to all US Applicants right?

2.) I have 9 years in Law Enforcement (2 years Corrections and 7 years Sworn LEO). I have about 46 college credits and working towards finishing my Bachelors as quickly as possible. Is there any shot for me whatsoever of getting picking up at the GS-05/07 level with my current background or should I steer clear until my Bachelors is complete?

Thanks in advance everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    "If I won the lottery, I'd buy myself a police department. I'd hire all my buddies and we'd all drive Corvette patrol cars and sit around the doughnut shop I would own. Whenever someone would come in and say "I guess this my tax dollars at work", I would tell him to get the hell out my doughnut shop, then we'd all laugh and try to figure out what to do next."

--Quote taken from User "kcso"....hope you don't mind buddy, but this was just too funny not to steal from you....I'm still laughing.--

Comment

• Originally posted by donjuan856570 View Post
                      So two questions for you guys -

1.) This next upcoming posting is only for Government wide and not open to all US Applicants right?

2.) I have 9 years in Law Enforcement (2 years Corrections and 7 years Sworn LEO). I have about 46 college credits and working towards finishing my Bachelors as quickly as possible. Is there any shot for me whatsoever of getting picking up at the GS-05/07 level with my current background or should I steer clear until my Bachelors is complete?

It's very competitive so without a bachelor's degree it wont be possible unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by donjuan856570 View Post
                        So two questions for you guys -

Supposedly vets and gov employees only. But who really knows

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                          It's very competitive so without a bachelor's degree it wont be possible unfortunately.
                          Thank you brother. I appreciate you responding.

"If I won the lottery, I'd buy myself a police department. I'd hire all my buddies and we'd all drive Corvette patrol cars and sit around the doughnut shop I would own. Whenever someone would come in and say "I guess this my tax dollars at work", I would tell him to get the hell out my doughnut shop, then we'd all laugh and try to figure out what to do next."

--Quote taken from User "kcso"....hope you don't mind buddy, but this was just too funny not to steal from you....I'm still laughing.--

Comment

• Originally posted by CriticalOperator View Post
                            Supposedly vets and gov employees only. But who really knows
                            I hear that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                              Says who? The announcement clearly states experience OR education OR a combination. No where does it state a bachelor's degree is required.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish I could take screen shots but it's from USMarshals@opm.gov

Midwest Services
                                Staff Acquisition Group
                                I got the same email guys. Mark it on your calendar and good luck!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9832 users online. 429 members and 9403 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X