300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M8541 Reaper View Post
    Yup. But it also later states "within the first 24 hours" sooooooooo everyone better be playing the Refresh Browser game lol.

I'm on a plane for most of today and won't be landing until after midnight so I'm screwed if it posts after 10AM PST haha.
    Same here...I was just thinking about if the plane had WiFi.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

• I wonder if their strategy to cut down on the number of applications by posting the announcement at night. Pretty smart... kinda shady but its better than having 30K applicants.

Comment

• According to United States Marshals headquarters division the following message was just received:

USAJOBS did a system upgrade over the weekend. For some reason it sent an email link to a few applicants. This link is NOT active but it looks like an announcement. These applicants have posted the link on FACEBOOK and on THEIR BLOG SITES. PLEASE DISREGARD. THE US MARSHALS ANNOUNCEMENT is NOT live but it will be active later THIS WEEK. This glitch has created a lot of questions so please bear with us as we handle this error.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtl323 View Post
          Sounds like you just don't want it bad enough .
          I'm just saying I don't want to ruin the balance of time and space. That's all lol

Comment

• DilithiumDenard put out 3 days ago on this site the job announcement indicating today was the day (not his fault, USAJOBS can never keep their **** together)... since then this thread has been viewed over 119,000 times.
            Last edited by Willy Wigglesworth; 06-06-2016, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by donovanlmoss View Post
              I'm just saying I don't want to ruin the balance of time and space. That's all lol
              Thank you for being considerate to mankind.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley85 View Post
                Thank you for being considerate to mankind.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                No probs. Sooo I'm guessing its safe to say the announcement is a phony for the time being?

Comment

• Originally posted by Narcopolo1 View Post
                  According to United States Marshals headquarters division the following message was just received:

USAJOBS did a system upgrade over the weekend. For some reason it sent an email link to a few applicants. This link is NOT active but it looks like an announcement. These applicants have posted the link on FACEBOOK and on THEIR BLOG SITES. PLEASE DISREGARD. THE US MARSHALS ANNOUNCEMENT is NOT live but it will be active later THIS WEEK. This glitch has created a lot of questions so please bear with us as we handle this error.
                  Called it..... I hate USAJOBs.....

Comment

• Originally posted by donovanlmoss View Post
                    Why not? Ruining the balance of time and space is what USMS HR ( and to a lesser extent the field offices) do on a daily basis. They would probably find the quality appealing.
                    USMS Region 3
                    Info Session: Aug 2009 (Atlanta)
                    Interview: 10/26/09 (Atlanta)
                    Conditional Offer: 1/15/10
                    BackgroundInt: 2/1/10
                    Medical:2/15/10
                    MedicalReview: 4/15/10
                    FIT: 5/10/10 (Excellent)
                    Drug: 6/5/10
                    Fletc: APRIL 6, 2011!!!
                    Duty Station: Laredo,Tx

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
                    Border Patrol AgentApplied: 11/15/10
                    Written: 12/27/10
                    NOR: 12/29/10 (96)
                    To:
                    Medical:

Comment

• Originally posted by jtl323 View Post
                      Why not? Ruining the balance of time and space is what USMS HR ( and to a lesser extent the field offices) do on a daily basis. They would probably find the quality appealing.

And not only for the Deputy gigs..... but support staff as well.

I've applied several times for GS13/14 0080 Physical Security gigs and haven’t heard dick from them....... along with everyone else that I know applied....

Comment

• Originally posted by M8541 Reaper View Post
                        Yup. But it also later states "within the first 24 hours" sooooooooo everyone better be playing the Refresh Browser game lol.

I'm on a plane for most of today and won't be landing until after midnight so I'm screwed if it posts after 10AM PST haha.
                        Touché.

Sent from my Mystical Ãœberphone

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          Last edited by Brooklynite; 07-13-2017, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklynite View Post
                            Do I understand correctly that the upcoming announcement this week is for vets and government employees only?
                            Yes

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

• Probably because you don't rate a call back.

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post

I've applied several times for GS13/14 0080 Physical Security gigs and haven’t heard dick from them.......
                              "He pulls a knife you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital you send one of his to the morgue. That's the Chicago way and that's how you get Capone. Now......What are you prepared to do?"
                              -Malone-

Comment

• Originally posted by SD5326 View Post
                                Probably because you don't rate a call back.
                                Buzz off dip-****.

First post since 09......

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8119 users online. 387 members and 7732 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X