Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im willing to bet it won't be fixed until someone at OPM gets to work and fixes it. Perhaps, 8am the earliest?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmycoughdrops View Post
      Who's going to bed tonight Coofffeeee
      Didn't I read in this forum earlier that you said you had a job offer from the PR opening? Now I'm sorry if I got the wrong info but I know for a fact that they only hired qualified candidates that currently live in PR/Southern FL.. My info is straight from the mouth of a supervisor from PR, and the reason being is that PR has the highest turn over out of all districts. Sorry if I'm wrong but your location is OK, so, yea... But best of luck bud. Lets keep the integrity of this forum.

Comment

• If you use the link posted on here... and on the USMS site....It says the announcement is CLOSED already.

Not sure if they took that many apps or screwed something up....as I checked for SA at 0800 (Central Europe Time)/0200 (US Eastern Time) and it was closed....

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC85 View Post
          Didn't I read in this forum earlier that you said you had a job offer from the PR opening? Now I'm sorry if I got the wrong info but I know for a fact that they only hired qualified candidates that currently live in PR/Southern FL.. My info is straight from the mouth of a supervisor from PR, and the reason being is that PR has the highest turn over out of all districts. Sorry if I'm wrong but your location is OK, so, yea... But best of luck bud. Lets keep the integrity of this forum.
          Let's keep this thread classy now... Just because you're buddy-buddy with someone that's supposedly a sup, who has information that doesn't chive with the hiring timeline and/or locale of Jimmy's insinuated process - doesn't mean his information is skewed.

If it is, let him drown in the falsehoods of his own imaginary timeline. No need to tarnish is "O.com" reputation publicly.

On another note, if "Bob" the OPM server technician comes into work and corrects the USAjobs error after I leave for my flight today, I'm screwed. 5K apps for an anticipated announcement is chump change to achieve. .....Totally regretting volunteering for this out of state extradition (work related) I have to embark on today......
          Last edited by IroqouisB; 06-06-2016, 01:54 AM.
          "The only easy day was yesterday"

Comment

• Originally posted by IroqouisB View Post
            Let's keep this thread classy now... Just because you're buddy-buddy with someone that's supposedly a sup, who has information that doesn't chive with the hiring timeline and/or locale of Jimmy's insinuated process - doesn't mean his information is skewed.

If it is, let him drown in the falsehoods of his own imaginary timeline. No need to tarnish is "O.com" reputation publicly.

On another note, if "Bob" the OPM server technician comes into work and corrects the USAjobs error after I leave for my flight today, I'm screwed. 5K apps for an anticipated announcement is chump change to achieve. .....Totally regretting volunteering for this out of state extradition (work related) I have to embark on today......
            I think you should reread what I put, because I made sure to put a (2) disclaimer(s) if I was wrong. I definitely appreciate the concern, but you do realize that is the exact reason that people don't like these forms.

And best of luck. I'm sure it won't be an easy fix, I'd bet that they will have to do another announcement.
            Last edited by USMC85; 06-06-2016, 02:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC85 View Post
              I'm just now seeing this and would have appreciated a PM.
              I never said I had a job offer. I said I've completed everything except a FIT test. I also said I received an email saying they are trying to get as many people as they can from the PR announcement into the June class and if I'm chosen I would be notified.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost2Apathy View Post
                I love how this attorney position with the USMS opened opened up today and it works fine.

This job is seriously unattainable.

Yes.....how convenient.

Comment

• Any luck with the announcement? Been getting the same message as you guys. I've been trying to contact OPM and no luck. Is it a waiting game at this point?

Comment

• Well someone is working on it. Now the open/close dates went from 6/6/2016 to 6/6/2015 lol.
                    "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

• Lmao

Comment

• Just checked again and they closed it. Tried calling them and nothing. Go figure I guess. Haha. Still standing by

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wigglesworth View Post
                          Common misunderstanding... The announcement will be open all day tomorrow regardless of how many people apply. 24 hours even if a billion people apply.
                          That's what all of them I've seen say.

Sent from my Mystical Ãœberphone
                          Last edited by bayranger; 06-06-2016, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by M8541 Reaper View Post
                            Well someone is working on it. Now the open/close dates went from 6/6/2016 to 6/6/2015 lol.
                            Damnit OPM we can't travel in time!

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                              Thank you! It says it right there that it closes at 11:59pm on the day of.

Sent from my Mystical Ãœberphone
                              Yup. But it also later states "within the first 24 hours" sooooooooo everyone better be playing the Refresh Browser game lol.

I'm on a plane for most of today and won't be landing until after midnight so I'm screwed if it posts after 10AM PST haha.
                              "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

• Originally posted by donovanlmoss View Post
                                Damnit OPM we can't travel in time!
                                Sounds like you just don't want it bad enough .
                                USMS Region 3
                                Info Session: Aug 2009 (Atlanta)
                                Interview: 10/26/09 (Atlanta)
                                Conditional Offer: 1/15/10
                                BackgroundInt: 2/1/10
                                Medical:2/15/10
                                MedicalReview: 4/15/10
                                FIT: 5/10/10 (Excellent)
                                Drug: 6/5/10
                                Fletc: APRIL 6, 2011!!!
                                Duty Station: Laredo,Tx

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
                                Border Patrol AgentApplied: 11/15/10
                                Written: 12/27/10
                                NOR: 12/29/10 (96)
                                To:
                                Medical:

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10561 users online. 475 members and 10086 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X