• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the same thing.

Comment

• Darn..............

Comment

• Well.. i'm happy I wasn't the only one.

Comment

• Must be some type of error. I'm not seeing any other announcements when I search.

Guess I'm not getting ANY sleep tonight.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yea...This is strange.
            "I'm so cold I can see my own breath, so far ahead of myself, I can see my own death."

Comment

• Not surprised at ALL.

Comment

• I've been checking all day. The clock struck 12 and I got the same freaking message.

Comment

• Has to be an error. No way is a vacancy getting 5k apps within 10 minutes...especially on USAJobs
                  "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

• Was anyone able to even find the announcement on USA Jobs through a search or only by the link posted in this forum? I could not find the job posting at all. Went to the link above and got the same message as everyone else.

Comment

• Glad to hear it's not just me and I didn't really miss it.
                      "You're either getting better or you're getting worse, you never just stay the same"

Coach Woody Hayes

Comment

• Originally posted by dsw2013 View Post
                        Was anyone able to even find the announcement on USA Jobs through a search or only by the link posted in this forum? I could not find the job posting at all. Went to the link above and got the same message as everyone else.
                        Being that it wasn't open yet, the public wasn't able to search for it (similar to how private postings are unable to be searched/viewed without a direct link).
                        "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

• This is crazy. I tried around 1204.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

• I got the link from a friend that is a Deputy. Same message though
                            "You're either getting better or you're getting worse, you never just stay the same"

Coach Woody Hayes

Comment

• I love how this attorney position with the USMS opened opened up today and it works fine.

This job is seriously unattainable.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsw2013 View Post
                                Was anyone able to even find the announcement on USA Jobs through a search or only by the link posted in this forum? I could not find the job posting at all. Went to the link above and got the same message as everyone else.
                                I google it and it was the first link.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10636 users online. 398 members and 10238 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X