300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
    I actually found one that opens for a week in December 2016. That's weird. Said it open in "-213 days" (don't remember the actual number). Any idea what that's all about?

Sent from my Mystical Ãœberphone
    Link?

Comment

• I Googled it and found it. I couldn't read through it all at the time. Lemme see if I can find it again...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost2Apathy View Post
        You found a future annoucement?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
        Hell if I know. Never seen anything like that with negative days til it opens. I'm telling you though it said it opens December (something) 2016.

Comment

• Here is the announcement for December 5-9, 2016.

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/427839500

Comment

• Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
            Here is the announcement for December 5-9, 2016.

Weird.

Comment

The info detailed on this announcement is identical to the PR announcement. That makes me think OPM intended to put out this announcement recently and maybe the december dates were a glitch or personnel error.

Comment

You win the investigation award, Sir. 10 bonus points when the announcement comes out. (Y'all didn't believe me, did you!? Lol)

Comment

• Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                  You win the investigation award, Sir. 10 bonus points when the announcement comes out. (Y'all didn't believe me, did you!? Lol)

Thanks I believed you, I was just hoping to find more announcements, but I failed at that part.

Maybe I should add this investigative skill to my resume!

Comment

• Originally posted by Usmc1586 View Post
                    I just had a friend who said marshals had an announcement that closed may 2nd...any idea what he may have been talking about

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
                    Did your friend say he applied to an announcement on May 2nd?

Comment

• Perhaps it was some type of test post.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Motive View Post
                        Did your friend say he applied to an announcement on May 2nd?

the may 2nd announcement was for a gs-12 1811 position. a criminal investigator for the usms was the position. Not an entry deputy position

Comment

• Alright... this is becoming borderline cruel and unusual punishment! I picked up a copy of my resume I had printed 3 months ago when they announced this hiring initiative and I swear the damn thing was covered in dust!

Comment

• Anyone following this newer thread take a fitness test for the upcoming June class? I know only a few of us have but not sure who else is lurking that has taken theirs. Good luck to all especially those waiting to apply. STAND BY..... its a LONG process. best of luck

Comment

• Anyone here is gonna put in for the recent graduate announcement?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dd1906 View Post
                                Anyone here is gonna put in for the recent graduate announcement?
                                I intend to whenever that may be. Doesn't seem to be a lot of info about recent grad hiring. Anyone have any insight into the recent grad processes for LE positions?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9471 users online. 420 members and 9051 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X