Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know if the new hiring announcement cancels out this one?
    "You're either getting better or you're getting worse, you never just stay the same"

Coach Woody Hayes

Comment

• No it doesn’t cancel if you get referred on both they can offer you other locations depending on the other announcement. If both announcements was for the PR and DC hen that’s all you’ll get. I applied for the PR and then the nationwide. They offered me PR I declined then they offered me my current assignment a week later because I had applied to a different announcement

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmycoughdrops View Post
        No it doesn’t cancel if you get referred on both they can offer you other locations depending on the other announcement. If both announcements was for the PR and DC hen that’s all you’ll get. I applied for the PR and then the nationwide. They offered me PR I declined then they offered me my current assignment a week later because I had applied to a different announcement

Awesome. Still haven’t heard anything new. What email address do you guys use to request a status update?
        "You're either getting better or you're getting worse, you never just stay the same"

Coach Woody Hayes

Comment

• Still a candidate. Made it past the interview back in January 2017. I inquire every few months and they normally respond back w/ “we will let you know” and “we have a ton of files to get through”. Feels like it’ll never happen.

Comment

• Just an FYI, was told by HR that Oct 31 was the last class for the 2016 guys. I’m not sure how true that is, but just passing it along. Wound up turning it down.

Comment

• EOD_K9
              EOD_K9 commented
              Editing a comment
              Good to know. I'm not sure why they are keeping me on a string instead of letting me go with a 'thanks but no thanks'. Also, Ive applied with 3 other vacancies since this one and they have immediately not accepted me as a candidate, but are keeping me on this one. Who knows, maybe they'll call, maybe they wont. Thanks again.

• Email from HR today saying that this announcement is no longer valid and no further selections will be made from it.

Comment

• I received the email as well I’m regards to the announcement being closed.

Comment

• I thought it did but I was advised I was part of the discontinued announcement.

Comment

• The 2016 lists expired quite a while ago, and an email went out to everyone saying that, even those that were hired. They basically blasted it out to everyone who applied in the announcement.
                UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6712 users online. 398 members and 6314 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X