Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one on here interview then have radio silence for months? I interviewed in Dec for the 2017 announcement -‘d haven’t heard anything. No response to my emails other than the standard copy and paste. No real answers. Some have gotten TOs, some have gotten fail notices, and others have gotten you are still active emails. Nothing for me. I guess I’m asking if anyone has gotten a TO 5 or 6 months plus post interview.

Comment

• RedBeardRanger
      RedBeardRanger commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine took a year. Just be patient.

• Originally posted by C/ONWA1 View Post

HR told you this?
    Intern at HR. Just called me today and said it’s back on again. Haha! I have to go do a drug test within the next couple of days now.
    "You're either getting better or you're getting worse, you never just stay the same"

Coach Woody Hayes

Comment

• Originally posted by bocktagon View Post

Intern at HR. Just called me today and said it’s back on again. Haha! I have to go do a drug test within the next couple of days now.
      Nice!

Comment

• Anyone know if they’ll send you to FLETC with an NDA before your TS is completed? I know the DEA will do that for some.

Comment

• Gollywompas
          Gollywompas commented
          Editing a comment
          Its all based on the agency, when I went through CITP for OSI about half of our class didn't have a TS yet... most of us were actually interviewed at FLETC, so it's definitely a thing.

• What is the new fit test?

Comment

• Any new news or rumors guys? I haven't heard anything recently. Anyone get any calls or anything?
          "You're either getting better or you're getting worse, you never just stay the same"

Coach Woody Hayes

Comment

• Do the Marshals still post openings on their site or is it through USAJobs? I haven’t seen a posting for them in a long time.

Comment

• Mf821
              Mf821 commented
              Editing a comment
              They had a recent grad announcement March 2018 and a nationwide in August 2017. They post to USAJOBS.

• CPAAPP
              CPAAPP commented
              Editing a comment
              Okay. Thanks.

• For the ones who already interviewed, could you please provide an insight on what the interview consisted of? Any advice? I'm set to interview soon. Thank You!

Comment

• battlewagon
              battlewagon commented
              Editing a comment
              Wont disclose questions, but be advised that it is not a LE interview, situational questions, etc. More of corporate america questions about teamwork, obstacles, things like that.

• If there is anyone here who got an eligibility notice for the July academy yesterday that isn't already in the google group message, respond to this and ill get you a link.

Comment

• Originally posted by EOMFD17 View Post
              If there is anyone here who got an eligibility notice for the July academy yesterday that isn't already in the google group message, respond to this and ill get you a link.
              How did you get the notice? I have finished everything but the FIT test.

Coach Woody Hayes

Comment

• Originally posted by bocktagon View Post

How did you get the notice? I have finished everything but the FIT test.
                They send out an email. Are you 100% sure you are all set? Even if your BI is complete, or you have a current SSBI, OPM still has to give USMS an all clear. I had a TS already and didn't get an all clear until last week.

Comment

• Question: Anybody get the email to update your medical... evaluation form USM522e? Due 04JUN18? I can’t open the pdf to fill out the form and the medical people still haven’t email me back, appreciate any info.

Comment

• Received my final offer

Comment

• Kmiech
                      Kmiech commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What location?

• bocktagon
                      bocktagon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Same question. Where and when

• Originally posted by EOMFD17 View Post

They send out an email. Are you 100% sure you are all set? Even if your BI is complete, or you have a current SSBI, OPM still has to give USMS an all clear. I had a TS already and didn't get an all clear until last week.
                    Not entirely sure now that you say that. I completed the drug test and haven’t heard anything since. That’s been a month or so now. I don’t really know what’s going on at this point to be honest. Anyone know about class info at all?

Coach Woody Hayes

Comment

• Willy Wigglesworth
                      Willy Wigglesworth commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Bro, same boat. Did my drug test in November, they said I’m still in process last week. Honestly, I just forget about it and check the status again in December or something.

• MinnyRaised
                      MinnyRaised commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Same boat. Been in limbo for almost one year.

• Excepted Service has been signed by the president and
                    allows for schedule B hiring.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5955 users online. 347 members and 5608 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X