Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know if we are still in consideration from the previous opening can we still apply to the current opening? Basically, I’m wondering if one application will affect the other? Thanks for the help.

Comment

• Meat0177
      Meat0177 commented
      Editing a comment
      It won't affect anything. Some stuff will actually transfer over.

• battlewagon
      battlewagon commented
      Editing a comment
      There's an opening right now?

• legionnaire13
      legionnaire13 commented
      Editing a comment
      My bad.......my post was meant for another board. Sorry

• Anyone know how to get in contact with someone who can give a status update (such as the adjudication). I’ve completed everything except the PFT. Just been waiting on a call since before the previous academy to go do the PFT (approximately 6 months). All I’ve ever received was I’m an active candidate still.

Comment

• Vox Populous
      Vox Populous commented
      Editing a comment
      If you got the "Good news" email, your BI has been adjudicated. You won't get a call for a FIT unless you are next up for a specific location you selected.

• Here is an email I received today.

Comment

• USCG_ME1
      USCG_ME1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I received the same email. I am in the same position as you also. Completed everything awaiting the FIT. Haven't heard on my BI in awhile. Sent an email and just got the active applicant response also.

• Who you got the Good News email ?? I didn’t ,I know few guys who did !!

Comment

• So what happens if you didn't get the email and are in the USMS process? Is that not a good sign?

Comment

• The Good thing would to be receive the email! The email tells u to get ready for a fit test! Yes I am in the process just waiting for the Fi test/good news email !!!
        Last edited by usms-help1; 02-09-2018, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• I believe there is another class starting in either June or July which was stated from earlier posts. So, hopefully if you didn’t get the call for the one in March you guys get the next one.

Comment

• Finished my PT test the other day and everything is looking good. If you are in the same spot please send me a message. We have a group Google group chat for the April class! Good luck everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC85 View Post
              Finished my PT test the other day and everything is looking good. If you are in the same spot please send me a message. We have a group Google group chat for the April class! Good luck everyone.
              What locations did they offer you?

Comment

• USMC85
                USMC85 commented
                Editing a comment
                Deleted this comment
                Last edited by USMC85; 02-18-2018, 02:02 PM. Reason: Deleted

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10098 users online. 370 members and 9728 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X