Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well just took my Fit test this morning and passed. Had a phone interview today with one of the Districts. So hopefully I will be getting a call with an offer from HR soon for that location.

Comment

• Has anyone received the email with your FO? Received the call last Tuesday, anxiously awaiting the email before I put in my notice.

Comment

• mkb7188
        mkb7188 commented
        Editing a comment
        Albuquerque, New Mexico

• led2016
        led2016 commented
        Editing a comment
        We have a google hangout chat for those who are at the end of the process. PM me for the link.

• polska123
        polska123 commented
        Editing a comment
        I got an offer 2 weeks ago, still waiting on FO.

• LEO4LIFE
        LEO4LIFE commented
        Editing a comment
        Just got the call from HR with an offer and accepted. Just waiting for FO. I’ll see you all in the Academy.

• What’s the turnaround time after having your structured interview on whether you passed or not?

Comment

• Lions90
        Lions90 commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been waiting since Oct 2016 lol. I continue to receive the active applicant email, but you may be waiting awhile.

• ls1_oklahoma
        ls1_oklahoma commented
        Editing a comment
        I interviewed in Jan 2016, and received the TO in April. That was the typical time frame for the other interviews too. So possible 90-120 days.

• Smat
        Smat commented
        Editing a comment
        Guess I’ll go grab a snickers bar while I wait haha

• Received the call as well.

Comment

• USMCfed_leo
        USMCfed_leo commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello everyone! I received an extended tentative offer last Tuesday (The Call) from HRD along with a duty location. However, I still have not receive a final offer yet. Does anybody know or have received the tentative offer call and DID NOT get a final offer???

• led2016
        led2016 commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you two on the google hangout? PM me for the link. It’s for applicants that have completed everything in the process. No

• Does anyone happen to know how the hiring process is affected if you already have a security clearance? I have a TS as a fed and just wondered if they bring that over if you get the TO, or if they initiate a whole new investigation.

Comment

• Vox Populous
        Vox Populous commented
        Editing a comment
        If you already have a TS that has been recently adjudicated, it will speed up your time line by about a YEAR!

• paragonprime
        paragonprime commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool cool, my ts was adjudicated in 12/15 and my sci in 02/16 so hopefully that is recent enough for them. Thanks for the info, that is kind of what I was thinking.

• Is the Deputy USMS position a competitive service position or an excepted service position?

Comment

• Vox Populous
        Vox Populous commented
        Editing a comment
        Competitive Service position.

• Interview today....forgot how much I liked Texas

Comment

• Does anyone on here have a final offer letter yet?

Comment

• mkb7188
          mkb7188 commented
          Editing a comment
          Still waiting, hopefully it comes this week.

• polska123
          polska123 commented
          Editing a comment
          I assume it’s the gov shutdown, and also the new 2018 pay increase we are due . I think it will happen after the holidays once we have a budget.

• FedWannaBe27
          FedWannaBe27 commented
          Editing a comment
          Polska...I hope that you are wrong...but I am inclined to agreed with you.

• I have no hard facts; however, it may be you all have to take another FIT. The new policy was just published.

Note: I am completely speculating.

Comment

• So what is this new policy?

Comment

• Vox Populous
            Vox Populous commented
            Editing a comment
            Mile and one half run, grip strength test, bench press, and Illinois Agility test.

• So what are the new standards for the tests? The tests are basically the FLETC Physical Efficiency Battery with the except of the grip strength test.

Comment

• Vox Populous
            Vox Populous commented
            Editing a comment
            I heard final offers should be going out very soon.
            Last edited by Vox Populous; 12-29-2017, 06:38 PM.

• Has anyone gotten their final offer? it's been radio silent on here for a while. Any good news? I would think offers should be going out soon, if not already.

Comment

• polska123
            polska123 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes I got a final offer last week . Had 24 hours to turn in paperwork.

• Hi everybody. I just reviewed the last couple months of forum postings, so I figured I'd ask a few questions. I used to follow a similar forum thread on ********** before I joined the Army, but that forum seems to not exist anymore.

My questions are:

If the application process takes 1.5+ years to go through, does USMS have rules about how long prior to ETS date active-duty service members can apply? Most agencies I've looked at have some sort of rule requiring less than 30 or 60 days prior to ETS as eligible to apply. I'd hate to pass up an application just because I still have a certain amount of time before I get out, since these applications pop up once every few years.

Also, for any current DUSMs, how is military law enforcement experience viewed in the agency? I'm a current CID agent, but I only plan on doing one enlistment, and DUSM is my dream job, so I want to put myself in the best position as an applicant prior to an application period dropping.

Regarding the fitness standards, are the push-ups and sit-ups timed, or until muscle failure?

Lastly, any recommendations on the USAJOBS resume? I want to have it prepped and ready to go for whenever an application comes down.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Comment

• Are some of you still in a group chat/text or Google hangout? I’ll be up there this Feb also and was just wondering if there was a place where some people where discussing. I know someone ealier mentioned there was a google hangout going around, not sure if that was still a thing. Thanks!

Comment

• led2016
              led2016 commented
              Editing a comment
              PM me for the link

• Just received call for drug screening. Process is still moving and watch your phones for those at that stage.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4583 users online. 307 members and 4276 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X