300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C/ONWA1 View Post

You definitely have a chance but, the non-competitive status is not going to apply for this announcement since, it's merit promotion. From what I was reading in the announcement the scores from from our resume, online assessment and interview are going to factor into where we are placed on the register I.e best qualified or qualified.
    So basically what you're saying is that the non-competitive part allowed me to apply, but that's where it ends?

Comment

• Originally posted by B00m View Post

So basically what you're saying is that the non-competitive part allowed me to apply, but that's where it ends?
      Yeh pretty much. Your experience should benefit you in the interview. I'm hoping for the same as I'm already a DOJ employee with vet status and law enforcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by B00m View Post

Yeh pretty much. Your experience should benefit you in the interview. I'm hoping for the same as I'm already a DOJ employee with vet status and law enforcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by C/ONWA1 View Post

Good luck!

Comment

• Hi everyone!

Just want to say goodluck to all in the process. It is my first attempt. I'm a USMC combat veteran, Bachelors in Political Science and current LEO with 5 years experience currently assigned to a federal task force.

Comment

• Just to be clear, the last announcement was for feds and veterans, right? I am asking because a previous post said that the "external" announcement had closed and I just hope there wasn't a separate announcement open to the public at the same time.

Comment

• Does anyone have a copy of the PFT chart. The Marshals website has been down for a couple days now.

Comment

• Comment

• mose904
                    mose904 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    How are we supposed to measure our own body fat so we can know? Lol

• ShockTroopDevilDog
                    ShockTroopDevilDog commented
                    Editing a comment
                    this is wrong they dont do sit and reach anymore

• Anyone have an email contract for the recruiters?

Comment

• Can any other applicants let me know how long it takes to get the assessment score back? Thanks for posting timelines, they are generally helpful to get an idea how long each process may take.

Comment

• Dd1906
                      Dd1906 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Usually its been around a month or so.

• Thanks for the info Dd. Best of luck. I applied.. know it's a long process.

Comment

• To all new applicants that are not part of the 2016 guys. The process is long and this thread has a lot of knowledge. In your downtime it would be worthwhile to read through some of it.

Comment

• For those that applied to the most recent listing, were you able to choose a geographical preference? For those that have applied in the past, what was the process for selecting your office/station?

Comment

• Kmiech
                          Kmiech commented
                          Editing a comment
                          After you get the results of the assessment and get referred, you will get the opportunity to pick Location. It is strange to not pick during the announcement. Just be patient.

• Originally posted by Driftmoto View Post
                        Anyone have an email contract for the recruiters?
                        I've tried numerous times to contact them but, no answers. I doubt they have full-time recruiters I bet some of them are doing the recruiter thing as a collateral duty.

Comment

• Vox Populous
                          Vox Populous commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Serving as a recruiter is a collateral duty. Most information can be found on the USMS website if you search through the public information sections.
                          Last edited by Vox Populous; 08-29-2017, 06:37 PM. Reason: Spelling correction.

• I applied as well, like most I've been waiting for this opportunity for a while as well but wasn't in the position to apply last year. I hope there are a good amount of vacancies to be filled but I don't understand how there could be with the 2016 class phasing through. Good luck to us all!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9691 users online. 351 members and 9340 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X