Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I submitted the fingerprint cards and the equip the first week of may. I have not heard anything. Is that normal? How long after you guys submitted your eqip did they start your investigation?

Comment

• USMC03xx
      USMC03xx commented
      Editing a comment
      I submitted all that back in Feb, just completed my drug like 2 weeks ago... BI still is not close to being done. Take that for what it is worth.

• Willy Wigglesworth
      Willy Wigglesworth commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here... I already had my interview with background investigator and I have had friends calling asking me what kind of trouble I am in... so they've been contacted. BI told me they were told to EXPEDITE.

• It's been months for me. No clue what status is of BI. We'll see if august class is a go and people start getting calls for FIT in coming weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by RettAllan17 View Post
      It's been months for me. No clue what status is of BI. We'll see if august class is a go and people start getting calls for FIT in coming weeks.
      I think some folks still have shot for august class, the ones that just submitted their bi, gl!

Comment

• Doesn't the June class start today?

Comment

• I got an email yesterday from HRD. Asked for current contact information to proceed with process. I could see all of the recipients on the email as others have mentioned previously. Not exactly sure what sign it could be. As you all know I wont continue till I return in October, but figured I would share it with the group.

Comment

• Do the locations in the New England area (MA, CT, RI) need bodies? How difficult is it to get one of those locations?

Comment

• Originally posted by Golf9 View Post
              Do the locations in the New England area (MA, CT, RI) need bodies? How difficult is it to get one of those locations?
              You are lucky copstrong is a busms, how does anyone really know that?

Comment

• I got an email two days ago stating I should be contacted soon for the FIT test, for the August class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meat0177 View Post
                  I got an email two days ago stating I should be contacted soon for the FIT test, for the August class.
                  I'm assuming all your stuff is complete. Awesome man!

Comment

• Vox Populous
                    Vox Populous commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You and I are in the same boat. I expect our backgrounds to be completed by the end of June as OPM just assigned someone to pull my eOPF.

Keep running...

• Originally posted by Galeo21 View Post

Lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Galeo21 View Post

The question was directed at those that may know the information such as agency employees. Just like was discussed some pages back regarding locations in Florida, I'm asking if anyone has information regarding locations in New England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golf9 View Post

The question was directed at those that may know the information such as agency employees. Just like was discussed some pages back regarding locations in Florida, I'm asking if anyone has information regarding locations in New England.
                      I dont believe there were answers to that question either.

Comment

• There are numerous vacancies throughout the agency to include the New England area. Let's remember, they just posted 200 GS-13 spots.

I know one office only has like ten guys including the Chief and they just lost two deputies to promotion.

Comment

• I am the first to say when I know facts, so let me preface this as an educated guess. I believe the June class is filled with August appliants primarily designated to super court. The others appear to be 1st and 2nd round interview guys who previously had a clearance, or were just recently adjudicated.

I think the August class will be 1st and 2nd round guys finishing up their BIs and January applicants who already have the required clearance.

Most January guys with a T.O. should probably expect to go in during the November class.

Again, this is complete speculation...

​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Vox Populous View Post
                            I am the first to say when I know facts, so let me preface this as an educated guess. I believe the June class is filled with August appliants primarily designated to super court. The others appear to be 1st and 2nd round interview guys who previously had a clearance, or were just recently adjudicated.

I think the August class will be 1st and 2nd round guys finishing up their BIs and January applicants who already have the required clearance.

Most January guys with a T.O. should probably expect to go in during the November class.

Again, this is complete speculation...

​​
                            Well there is the oct group as well as the dallas group

Comment

• Vox Populous
                              Vox Populous commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Your are correct. In my mind, I lumped all the August and September applicants together, then all of the October/early November folks together.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7746 users online. 408 members and 7338 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X