Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radio silence on my end, still hopeful for a slot...

Comment

• The Final Offers are heading out. Just got mine so I'm guessing whoever has been working my paperwork likes working nights and weekends since that is when all of my updates have come.

Comment

• battlewagon
        battlewagon commented
        Editing a comment
        Care to share which interview you were? Arlington, Sac, etc

• Have Gun - Will Travel
        Editing a comment
        I interviewed In Arlington in March of last year for the Puerto Rico announcement. I didn't get PR but everything completed carried over to the U.S. announcement.

• Like Have Gun said, FOs started going out to us last night. The response time for acceptance is real small, so I'm assuming by the end of the week they will have the rest of the seats filled.

Comment

• Congrats to all whom receive a final offer. Good luck in Glynco.

Comment

• Got my Final offer last night, so as they said HR must be working nights to get us all taken care of pronto....See yall at FLETC. If there are any lurkers feel free to message me if you already haven't. Good luck with all you other candidates.

Comment

• battlewagon
            battlewagon commented
            Editing a comment
            Care to share which interview you were? Arlington, Sac, etc, and when you interviewed? Congrats sir, doing big things.

Everyone else posting you received an offer, please do the same to avoid the inevitable asking

• CopStrong
            CopStrong commented
            Editing a comment
            got mine an hour ago, dated yesterday. guess they wanted to make me wait.

I posted my timeline recently, but Arlington interview, Aug 22 or 23rd if i recall. my advice is it's not worth trying to figure out the complex secret equation...

• DHSMatt
            DHSMatt commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey Battlewagon I interviewed on the 2nd wave in Dallas Sept 12th. And as CopStrong said there really is no rhyme or reason...just stay fit and watch you emails. Good Luck.

• Hopefully with this June class coming up, the guys who are about done with the process (like myself which I am waiting for the drug and fit test) will start seeing some more movement. Congrats to all getting the FO's!

Comment

• yes, i was hired.
            Last edited by Blackbeard526; 05-22-2017, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• Edit- Nevermind
              Last edited by sbsellards1; 05-11-2017, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Congrats to those getting the FOs. Would anyone know when the recent grad announcement will be up? Now that graduation season is here, I am hoping that it will be out soon.

Comment

• Per the standard, I interviewed in January 2017 in Arlington. I just received my Medical scheduling email. Again, I am deployed till October. Congrats to the guys getting the FOs. I emailed HR to de-conflict, they have been good with communicating while I throw a wrench at them.

For the ones that get it for August, I will congratulate you all too.... even though that would have been realistic without this mobilization.

Comment

• USMC03xx
                    USMC03xx commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm not sure if there is any real good word on Aug academy. I think that was more speculation and rumor mill thus far. So you never know

• Have Gun - Will Travel
                    Editing a comment
                    The e-mail I got about before the FIT test talking about the June class said there was going to be one in August as well. Since that stuff has to be planned out way in advance I can't see them canceling it.

• USMC03xx
                    USMC03xx commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well I stand corrected. That's good to hear.

• Galeo21
                    Galeo21 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Minus an crazy governmemt shutdown!

• Anyone interviewed and has yet to do medical or receive anything but is still in the hiring process?

Comment

• Vox Populous
                    Vox Populous commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have done everything but the FIT; however, I checked yesterday and my background is still sitting in OPM. There is no sense driving yourself crazy. Just use the delay to better prepare for the FIT.

• I was just told about 90% of the class in June will be Super Court seats.

No word on the August class yet.
                  Last edited by Blackbeard526; 05-12-2017, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Meat0177
                    Meat0177 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I finally was able to get into contact with someone the other day. I was told I would be contacted in the coming weeks for my FIT, for the August class. I don't mind because I really don't want to go to DC. The paycut I am going to take is already astronomical, and I would he leaving the cheapest place in the county to one of the more expensive places.

• Vox Populous
                    Vox Populous commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They do have 70 spots to fill. It makes sense.

• Vox, I'm not worried just asking. Just wondering if anyone interviewed abs haven't done anything after.

Comment

• j_shell
                    j_shell commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I interviewed in January and haven't heard anything since.

• Vox Populous
                    Vox Populous commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Cool. If you need any info, feel free to pm me. I am always happy to help.

• Hello Everyone, Got Final Offer and going in the June academy. (Posting my time line) (My process/what I did)

6-8-16 Applied

9-1-16 DUSM Interview (Arlington, VA)

9-2-16 DUSM Tentative Offer

11-16-16 Drug Test

1-20-17 DUSM Medical -Blood pressure, Height, Weight, Hearing, Etc

1-23-17 DUSM Medical (To check my TB shot)

1-27-17 DUSM Medical - With Doctor - went over list and did full exam.

(Long A** wait)

4-28-17 I got The " Dear DUSM Applicant, Good News" e-mail

5-2-17 Deputy emailed me to schedule Fit test for 5/4/17

5-2-17 HR contacted me to make Final Offer (Contingent on if I pass fit test)

5-4-17 Fit Test (Crunches, Push ups, and Run)

5-9-17 Final Offer. Going to Northern District of California. San Francisco, CA

**If anyone else is going in June shoot me a PM with your name and number**

Comment

• Vox Populous
                    Vox Populous commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Great news. Good luck.

• battlewagon
                    battlewagon commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Congrats man. Im in the same holding pattern you were for three months, did my medical and waiting to hear back and hopefully move to FIT test. Happy for you, congrats again

• DHSMatt
                    DHSMatt commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Congrats bud. I'm going to Central District of California. Los Angeles. See yeah in class.

• ejgee_0331
                    ejgee_0331 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks yall! See all you guys and gals down there.

• Originally posted by ejgee_0331 View Post
                  Hello Everyone, Got Final Offer and going in the June academy. (Posting my time line) (My process/what I did)

6-8-16 Applied

9-1-16 DUSM Interview (Arlington, VA)

9-2-16 DUSM Tentative Offer

11-16-16 Drug Test

1-20-17 DUSM Medical -Blood pressure, Height, Weight, Hearing, Etc

1-23-17 DUSM Medical (To check my TB shot)

1-27-17 DUSM Medical - With Doctor - went over list and did full exam.

(Long A** wait)

4-28-17 I got The " Dear DUSM Applicant, Good News" e-mail

5-2-17 Deputy emailed me to schedule Fit test for 5/4/17

5-2-17 HR contacted me to make Final Offer (Contingent on if I pass fit test)

5-4-17 Fit Test (Crunches, Push ups, and Run)

5-9-17 Final Offer. Going to Northern District of California. San Francisco, CA

**If anyone else is going in June shoot me a PM with your name and number**
                  Congratulations!! Did you choose that location?
                  OUT!!

Comment

• ejgee_0331
                    ejgee_0331 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No, they got me close to my last choice.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7737 users online. 172 members and 7565 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X