Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 U.S. Marshals Service Announcement

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by zerowill View Post

    You and me both.. I just hope they keep their word and fill the June class by the end of next week. That way we all can start planning our summers if we aren't selected.
    yea next week will be interesting.

    Comment


    • DHSMatt
      DHSMatt commented
      Editing a comment
      Youll smoke it man !!! Aint nothing but a chicken wang !

  • Originally posted by katart23 View Post

    My Border Patrol investigation was deemed insufficient, had to submit new fingerprint cards. Yet, HSI used my BP one and already bumped it up to TS.
    Very strange.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Have Gun - Will Travel View Post
      It will be nice when that process starts. I just finished my five year renewal for my current job and they still went back 10 years even though 5 years of that was covered in the last one.
      Speaks to that confusion between the new school FIS investigators and the old school. Either way its done so that's always a plus! Best of luck brother!

      Comment


      • Vox Populous, you said a few FO already went out. Can you say what locations your buddies picked?
        Last edited by Red_widget; 04-20-2017, 05:36 PM.

        Comment


        • Vox Populous
          Vox Populous commented
          Editing a comment
          He didn't take it. He put in for Puerto Rico, and they offered him Alabama. He will stay on the list, but he is not going in June.

      • Originally posted by Red_widget View Post
        Vox Populous, you said a few FO already went out. Can you say what locations your buddies picked?
        Im also curious on this one. I just completed and passed my FIT earlier this morning.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by DHSMatt View Post

          Im also curious on this one. I just completed and passed my FIT earlier this morning.
          Crush it?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Galeo21 View Post

            Crush it?
            I scored SUPERIOR on PU and SU and Good on my run. Run wasn't what I wanted,wind was kicking my @$$.... but hopefully its good enough to get a FO!.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jeff_mason View Post
              Anyone have any Intel on when these final offers might start going out? I know the email said by the end of the month, but figured someone here might know more than that? The wait is killing me!
              Howd you do on your FIT brotha !

              Comment


              • Originally posted by DHSMatt View Post

                I scored SUPERIOR on PU and SU and Good on my run. Run wasn't what I wanted,wind was kicking my @$$.... but hopefully its good enough to get a FO!.
                Fingers crossed

                Comment


                • DHSMatt
                  DHSMatt commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Indeed. Going to def get a faster run at FLETC for sure especially since be running with others! But other then that hellz yeah, feels great.

              • For those of you that took the FIT what was scheduling it like? I just received my "Good news" email but i will be traveling all next week for work. i'm just wondering if its something like the drug test where they gave you a time limit or if they were somewhat flexible with scheduling?

                Comment


                • CopStrong
                  CopStrong commented
                  Editing a comment
                  i got an email with time and place, no options. as for trying to figure out a timeline, others have had a different experience, but i received that "good news!" email late Monday afternoon and got the time/place email yesterday (thurs) around 2pm i think, with my FIT being monday- a week from the "good news!" email.

              • Originally posted by Bishop_86 View Post
                For those of you that took the FIT what was scheduling it like? I just received my "Good news" email but i will be traveling all next week for work. i'm just wondering if its something like the drug test where they gave you a time limit or if they were somewhat flexible with scheduling?
                I was contacted the next day from local Marshals office and then 2 days later did my FIT. Goodluck.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by katart23 View Post

                  My Border Patrol investigation was deemed insufficient, had to submit new fingerprint cards. Yet, HSI used my BP one and already bumped it up to TS.
                  Bummer, I'm assuming my current TS w BP is good enough because I'm moving through the process awaiting FIT and haven't been asked for anything at all regarding background or SF86. Same for HSI, going to one stop tomorrow and other than a basic info sheet, no BI
                  UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                  "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"


                  honor first

                  Comment


                  • I got my TSO on April 17th, I submitted the OF-306 but still haven't heard anything back about scheduling medical. How long have you received the TSO were you guys contacted? Anyone on here with a TSO live near Dallas, TX?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Vox Populous View Post
                      He didn't take it. He put in for Puerto Rico, and they offered him Alabama. He will stay on the list, but he is not going in June.
                      lol those are two polar opposite choices. Good for him for not being desperate and taking whatever they threw at em.

                      Comment


                      • Red_widget
                        Red_widget commented
                        Editing a comment
                        deleted...
                        Last edited by Red_widget; 04-21-2017, 12:31 PM.

                      • Vox Populous
                        Vox Populous commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I am in the same boat. I put in for five very specific locations. I would love to have an opportunity to join this Agency; however, I cannot accept an offer outside the Northeast region. I truly try to be the best husband, father, son, and employee possible. With my family tied to this area, I would not be able to commit to a relocation. Therefore, it would be selfish of me to take a position from someone who could make that move into a career.

                    • Originally posted by Vox Populous View Post
                      I am in the same boat. I put in for five very specific locations. I would love to have an opportunity to join this Agency; however, I cannot accept an offer outside the Northeast region. I truly try to be the best husband, father, son, and employee possible. With my family tied to this area, I would not be able to commit to a relocation. Therefore, it would be selfish of me to take a position from someone who could make that move into a career.
                      I feel you too... If I can't stay where I am now I will try to default/negotiate to go to DC.. I would think it wouldn't be a problem since that's "supercourt" and they need a lot of people to fill it. But then again I have no experience with this agency or have any friends who can vouch if they are flexible or not.

                      Comment


                      • DHSMatt
                        DHSMatt commented
                        Editing a comment
                        And I, myself will go anywhere they offer. So if D.C is where they need me then so be it I'll just be happy and excited to earn that silver coveted star.

                      • Vox Populous
                        Vox Populous commented
                        Editing a comment
                        D.C. is down something like 74 deputies. That should not be a problem.

                      • CopStrong
                        CopStrong commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Vox Populous, that's 74 out of 200-some, isn't it? if so that's huge. take-homes for all!

                    MR300x250 Tablet

                    Collapse

                    What's Going On

                    Collapse

                    There are currently 10392 users online. 503 members and 9889 guests.

                    Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                    Welcome Ad

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X