300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The External Deputy U.S. Marshal Hiring Drive

HRD has completed the 2016 hiring drive and is in discussion with OPM to set up more hiring in 2017. We will kick off the 2017 hiring with our Internal Merit Promotion Entry level DUSM announcement. Next up, we hope to post the Pathway Recent Graduate (RG) Announcement at the entry level DUSM, GL-0082-07. This RG announcement will post as a public/DE announcement and will not be limited to government wide. Applicants who apply will be eligible for positions posted in the announcement.
    Currently the order of posting announcements will be:
    o Internal MP DUSM Announcement Posting Date: Week of
    March 19, 2017
    o DUSM Recent Graduate Pathways Posting Date: TBD
    o Excepted Service Hiring TBD
    All DUSM announcements will post at www.usajobs.com. Any interested applicant is encouraged to establish an account in USAJOBS and set up their job notification alerts. HRD will make every effort to keep this page updated during this hiring drive. Please check back here for updates on posting links and hiring information.
    As a reminder, all external applicants, will need to apply under the new external DUSM announcements if they want to be considered for future (FY2018 and beyond) DUSM positions.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxD1207 View Post
      The External Deputy U.S. Marshal Hiring Drive

HRD has completed the 2016 hiring drive and is in discussion with OPM to set up more hiring in 2017. We will kick off the 2017 hiring with our Internal Merit Promotion Entry level DUSM announcement. Next up, we hope to post the Pathway Recent Graduate (RG) Announcement at the entry level DUSM, GL-0082-07. This RG announcement will post as a public/DE announcement and will not be limited to government wide. Applicants who apply will be eligible for positions posted in the announcement.
      March 19, 2017
      All DUSM announcements will post at www.usajobs.com. Any interested applicant is encouraged to establish an account in USAJOBS and set up their job notification alerts. HRD will make every effort to keep this page updated during this hiring drive. Please check back here for updates on posting links and hiring information.
      As a reminder, all external applicants, will need to apply under the new external DUSM announcements if they want to be considered for future (FY2018 and beyond) DUSM positions.
      Why Max why, now peoples heads are about to explode! All the rediculousness that will ensue! Will be painful

Comment

• my wife has a library card, does that qualify me for any of the above announcements?

Comment

The External Deputy U.S. Marshal Hiring Drive

March 19, 2017
          Max,

What is excepted service hiring? I havent heard of that before unless its the public announcement. Just wondering. Thanks.

Comment

• Galeo,

Is all you have left is your fit test?

Comment

• Curious about the drug test everyone took. Is this supposed to be completely separate from the medical? I took a urine analysis during part one, but never had other wiz quiz. Am I missing something about a drug test or second test?
              Additionally, I haven't been contact since because I have a clearance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Njw85 View Post

Max,

What is excepted service hiring? I havent heard of that before unless its the public announcement. Just wondering. Thanks.
                That is hiring under CTAP and ICTAP agreements.

Comment

Galeo,

Is all you have left is your fit test?
                  My bi is getting down now, drug test and fit

Comment

• Someone on here mentioned an excepted Service Hiring Announcement might be in the works. And this is only a guess here, but I'm willing to bet that if an announcement like that comes out, all those Agents and Police Officers that fall in the excepted service category will finally be able to apply for the vacancy and see if it moves forward for them. A lot of those guys lost out in previous announcements because they were in the excepted service and did not fall under the competitive service category.

Comment

• Originally posted by Galeo21 View Post

My bi is getting down now, drug test and fit
                      I would like to think that when they say "HRD has completed the 2016 hiring drive", that means the interviews and sending out TO's. The optimistic side of me is thinking that they will continue your process.

Comment

• Originally posted by kd0330 View Post
                        Someone on here mentioned an excepted Service Hiring Announcement might be in the works. And this is only a guess here, but I'm willing to bet that if an announcement like that comes out, all those Agents and Police Officers that fall in the excepted service category will finally be able to apply for the vacancy and see if it moves forward for them. A lot of those guys lost out in previous announcements because they were in the excepted service and did not fall under the competitive service category.
                        They can still apply if a nationwide announcement opens (open competitive for all), or they also fall under another status eligible preference. I am excepted service but was able to apply under VEOA. So while I am not federal status eligible, the position still isn't necessarily closed to me because of other avenues I qualify for.

Comment

• Does anyone know if this guy was really a former USM? It's off topic but it's not like we're posting any new updates on this thread.

http://www.aetv.com/shows/60-days-in/cast/jon

Comment

That is hiring under CTAP and ICTAP agreements.
                            Max,

I noticed that the Recent Graduate announcement on that messaged you posted didn't say anything about nationwide positions. Are you hearing it will be nationwide or just limited to the Southwest? Just wondering what you hear. Thanks.

Comment

• I just received an email from USMS saying that classes will be held in June and August. It said they will be doing everything for the June class in April (Selections and FIT) so if you have an active physical with USMS to keep an eye on your email and phone. This includes final offers being made in April.

Max, do you know the specific start date for the class? My wife and I will be out of the country on vacation until the night of June 5th so if it's that first Monday for a start date I'm screwed.
                              Last edited by zerowill; 03-23-2017, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Max,

I noticed that the Recent Graduate announcement on that messaged you posted didn't say anything about nationwide positions. Are you hearing it will be nationwide or just limited to the Southwest? Just wondering what you hear. Thanks.
                                I have no information about that.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14411 users online. 388 members and 14023 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X