300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alex987 View Post
    Does that mean any federal government service?
    I have no words

Comment

• Good point. Dumb Question.

Comment

• Originally posted by matt_laut View Post
        And the March announcement is for persons already employed by the federal government that's what Internal Hiring means.
        you may want to go back and read what you reposted. specifically the green portion.

hint: it isn't open to all current feds.

Comment

• <<<<Delete>>>>
          Last edited by matt_laut; 03-18-2017, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by matt_laut View Post

LEO Feds? I guess I presumed everyone would think LEO Feds
            is that what the green portion says? try again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Galeo21 View Post

I have no words
              The be exact that March announcement is only for USMS employees.

Comment

• the LOLZ in this thread continue...
                UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
                  the LOLZ in this thread continue...
                  I know right !!!! Don't most these people have common sense. "USMS Internal ONLY"! Well on a good note another person I know got an email to submit in her SF86 and Fingerprints. Anyone else get that email? I haven't received an email in regards to that yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by DHSMatt View Post

I know right !!!! Don't most these people have common sense. "USMS Internal ONLY"! Well on a good note another person I know got an email to submit in her SF86 and Fingerprints. Anyone else get that email? I haven't received an email in regards to that yet.
                    I haven't heard anything regarding my BI, my last contact was for my drug test in November. I'm hoping that since my clearance is under two years old that they just accepted that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Galeo21 View Post

Did you do your medical already?
                      Nope, this is the first I've heard anything since October.

Comment

• I'll update. I've completed everything up to and including medical. I have yet to be contacted for drug test. I have yet to be contacted by background but was advised an investigator contacted a reference. I was contacted a month or two ago about making sure my contact information was up to date as well. Other then that I have not been contacted since then.

Comment

• standby to standby...

Comment

• Yeah last I was contacted was last week asking to update my OF-306. Been crickets since December 7th for me. Hoping we get a better timeline on the academy because emails going out reflect June 2017, but word is also possibly August now. Stand by to standby ! hahaha....I have a secret clearance currently so I know in fact they need to contact me to update my SF86, since I've moved to a entirely different state.

Comment

• New to the post, has anyone heard about the Marshals 2017 hire date yet or point me in the right direction?

Comment

• Originally posted by Echo5Papa View Post
                                New to the post, has anyone heard about the Marshals 2017 hire date yet or point me in the right direction?
                                Its on the page before this

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6290 users online. 313 members and 5977 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X