Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sure do hope yall are out there staying fit and ready for this test when we all get the call. This forum has gotten dark rather quickly. One team one fight guys !!! On that note...Whose ready to be a US Marshal !!!! I know this guy right here is...hahahaha!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ejgee_0331 View Post
      Hello good people, I am new to this Forum and new to this chat.

Regarding the 2016 - 2017 process, I have done the interview, drug test, and two Medical parts. No background check and no call for a fit test.

My questions are..... is anyone in my same situation? and Does anyone have a number for a HR rep?

“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.”
      -Henry Thoreau-
      Same situation. Just waiting on Fit Test and also have TS clearance. No HR rep. Just being patient. They won't schedule Fit Test util usually couple months before.
      Last edited by Recoil8; 03-06-2017, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by matt_laut View Post

i sleep like a baby every night.
        Waking up screaming 2 or 3 times a night?

Comment

• Originally posted by DHSMatt View Post
          I sure do hope yall are out there staying fit and ready for this test when we all get the call. This forum has gotten dark rather quickly. One team one fight guys !!! On that note...Whose ready to be a US Marshal !!!! I know this guy right here is...hahahaha!!!!
          Dark or childish? I can't tell the difference.

Comment

• <<<<Delete>>>>
            Last edited by matt_laut; 03-18-2017, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Recoil8 View Post
              Same situation. Just waiting on Fit Test and also have TS clearance. No HR rep. Just being patient. They won't schedule Fit Test util usually couple months before.
              We are now a couple of months before the academy. June 2017 is when I was told. No exact date. It has been radio silence since December 6th for me. Just waiting on PT test.

Comment

• Originally posted by katart23 View Post

We are now a couple of months before the academy. June 2017 is when I was told. No exact date. It has been radio silence since December 6th for me. Just waiting on PT test.
                Good luck! Keep me updated if you don't mind when/if you get scheduled the Fit Test? Haven't heard anything about background but Ive been told with TS clearance they may just take our last updated one.

Comment

• Originally posted by katart23 View Post

The rumor I heard was the June class was going to be 1811 laterals, then the August class would be the most likely one for straight up new hires. Not sure if that has changed, I haven't checked this thread very much since it went down the toilet over the past few months

Comment

• Originally posted by zerowill View Post

The rumor I heard was the June class was going to be 1811 laterals, then the August class would be the most likely one for straight up new hires. Not sure if that has changed, I haven't checked this thread very much since it went down the toilet over the past few months
                    ...same

Comment

• Originally posted by j_shell View Post
                      Has anyone that interviewed in January heard anything yet?
                      Nope, radio silence... nothing to do but forget about it and just keep running and working out.

Comment

• Emailed twice. Nothing since August 31st. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxD1207 View Post

This is the most recent information as of today.

New! 2017 is here and it is the year to post a new Internal DUSM MP announcement. It is tentatively set to be posted in March 2017. This announcement will be open to current federal USMS employees only. Those applicants who applied under the 2015 Internal MP announcement and were not selected for a position will need to reapply under the new announcement. The 2015 announcement will close once the new 2017 announcements come out.

The next 0082 Basic DUSM class is scheduled for June 2017. At this time, HRD is still planning to fill this class with applicants from the 2016 certificates and applicant from the 2017 March MP announcement.

Currently the order of posting announcements will be:

o Region 3 – Puerto Rico Posted 2/16/16 - Closed

o CI, GS-1811-12 Gov't wide Posted 4/27/2016 - Closed

o DUSM GL-0082 07 Gov't wide Posted: 6/8/2016 - Closed

o DUSM Recent Graduate Pathways Posting Date: TBD

o DUSM GL-0082-07 DE/Public Posting Date: TBD

o Internal MP DUSM Announcement Posting Date: March 2017

Zerowill, this was posted earlier. This is what I have heard from several sources.

Comment

• I received the call to start my background today. Interviewed in Arlington in October.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calice1 View Post
                              I received the call to start my background today. Interviewed in Arlington in October.
                              Nice, glad to hear there is some progress from the Arlington process. I was there too, so we shall see.

EDIT: I have heard nothing yet
                              Last edited by battlewagon; 03-10-2017, 07:52 AM.
                              UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                              "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Was this before or after you completed e-quip?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10220 users online. 402 members and 9818 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X