Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone that interviewed in January heard anything yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by ejgee_0331 View Post
      Hello good people, I am new to this Forum and new to this chat.

Regarding the 2016 - 2017 process, I have done the interview, drug test, and two Medical parts. No background check and no call for a fit test.

My questions are..... is anyone in my same situation? and Does anyone have a number for a HR rep?

“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.”
      -Henry Thoreau-
      Do you have a clearence?

Comment

• Originally posted by Galeo21 View Post

It literally says TBD,
        i'm convinced NJW and Matt_Laut are the same person, originating in this thread as NJW. when people get tired of him asking the same questions over and over again, he logs in as Matt_Laut to be just slightly more ridiculous and get the heat off his main self.

Comment

• Galeo21 I have a TS. Just updated in AUG 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by CopStrong View Post

i'm convinced NJW and Matt_Laut are the same person, originating in this thread as NJW. when people get tired of him asking the same questions over and over again, he logs in as Matt_Laut to be just slightly more ridiculous and get the heat off his main self.
            Not at all lol. You are in the process, I'm trying to apply and get my process started. That actually have me laughing though lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by j_shell View Post
              Has anyone that interviewed in January heard anything yet?
              Interviewed in Arlington on 13JAN17 and havent heard a thing

Comment

• Originally posted by ejgee_0331 View Post
                Galeo21 I have a TS. Just updated in AUG 2015
                Just sit amd wait

Comment

• Originally posted by j_shell View Post
                  Has anyone that interviewed in January heard anything yet?
                  haven't heard a thing

Comment

• US Marshals, please hire this guy, he's a great candidate:

Comment

• This forum has taken a dark and irrelevant turn for the worst, but it's very entertaining. It's like watching two basic white girls argue over who Travis the star quarterback of the high school football team is going to take to prom. Just my 2 cents.
                      Last edited by CHG123; 03-04-2017, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• <<<<Delete>>>>
                        Last edited by matt_laut; 03-18-2017, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• Working in LE requires a very thick skin. Your coworkers will make fun of you and everybody else constantly. You either learn to dish it back to them or you will become miserable. The part that some people don't realize is that the jokes are not personal, it's just the nature of the beast. In my opinion, that's why former millitary are highly succesful in LE when they leave the military. If you can't take a joke, you need to seriously reconsider a career in LE.

Comment

• <<<<Delete>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by matt_laut View Post
                              I agree implicitly, but you should also agree there is a huge difference between brothers in arms (former military) breaking your balls, or an off the wall citizen or fugitive being disrespectful once detained saying anything under the sun to offend you compared to a complete stranger over the internet talking nonsense for no good reason. There is a huge difference between having a thick skin and not allowing someone with whom you don't know and have no relationship with to talk down to you. Knowing someone is joking is one of the keys to a person you know breaking your balls. That being said I've moved passed it, it's done.
                              I would hope you dont lose sleep over copstrong digging into you!

Comment

• <<<<Delete>>>>

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12090 users online. 392 members and 11698 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X