300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete>>>>
    Last edited by matt_laut; 03-04-2017, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by matt_laut View Post

Basically the same thing but will it happen with the hiring freeze, right now I'm BOP and the freeze it preventing me from transferring to a prison I really want to work at. So stand by to stand by and we will see how it goes.
      Im former BOP as well, when I lived out in California and when I say they seem to love BOP, they love us BOPPERS because we already have communication skills and restraining experience with inmates and def know how to "de-escalate" dangerous situations.

Comment

• Originally posted by CopStrong View Post

my DUSM friend sent me a message last night and one of the things he mentioned is that an exemption was filed for DUSM's. He also said there's an 1811 class either starting next month or had started this month. August basic class was mentioned, although he didn't mention June, i'm hoping that is simply because he hears stuff here and there but isn't necessarily one of those guys that's "in the know".
        There is one 1811 class going on right now. When they mention the August 2017 class, they are referring to BDUSM. That class has a start date of June, 2017, because CITP is before BDUSM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxD1207 View Post

There is one 1811 class going on right now. When they mention the August 2017 class, they are referring to BDUSM. That class has a start date of June, 2017, because CITP is before BDUSM.
          that makes sense with the start and end dates he gave me.

we've been discussing June and August '17 on here as if they were two different classes (as in CITP + BDUSM) but based on what you're saying i'm thinking June and August are in fact the same "graduating class" -meaning people will be hired for june that need CITP then they will join with 1811 laterals in August to graduate in Oct.

can you confirm or deny this?

Comment

• Delete>>>>

Comment

What is CITP and BDUSM?
              Criminal investigator training program & Basic Deputy US Marshal Academy

Comment

• Delete>>>>

Comment

so basically your 1811 and then marshal training?
                  i have to ask man, are you trolling this place? if you're not, have you ever gone to usmarshals.gov?

Comment

i have to ask man, are you trolling this place? if you're not, have you ever gone to usmarshals.gov?
                    Or done anything in regards to researching a career your are attempting to get in?

Comment

• You start out as a GS7 Deputy. Two years later you will be a 1811.

CITP + Deputy add on training is what in store.

Comment

• Delete>>>>
                        Last edited by matt_laut; 03-04-2017, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• Delete>>>>
                          Last edited by matt_laut; 03-04-2017, 05:32 PM.

Comment

No I'm not ****ing trolling it's called a dialog yes I've gone to the marshals website it's not like they give dates that's why people
                            talk on here. We're supposed to be a community that looks out for one another yet you're to worried you won't get accepted. As far as not knowing the acronyms I could google them but rather start a conversation get to know people. Sorry for offending your soft personality.
                            my soft personality? i'm not offended, trust me. You've shown anyone paying attention here that you don't care to do the most basic research about this job that you "want". You've repeatedly asked questions about stuff that could easily be found and SHOULD be found by anyone applying for this job- whether you have already applied or will be applying in the near future.

Not that everyone signs on here knowing everything about the Marshals the first time they log in, but you obviously lack the perception to realize how you are coming across.

Comment

• half this thread's subscribers after reading matt_laut 's posts and the **** show that always follows: Dwyane-Wade-gives-LeBron-James-props-for-NBA-Finals-run.jpg

Look matt_laut, everyone here is hungry for information, a lot of people want their questions answered, even though many questions being asked have no answer. People are just speculating. But in the defense of the dudes getting frustrated with you, you are asking questions that have been asked many times before. I recently read through 3604 posts on another forum about another job I am pursing, and I wrote down on a piece of paper the answer to every question I had when I finished reading through the 3000+ posts. Needless to say, by the time I got to the last page, I had no more questions. And this thread isn't nearly that long. You can honestly read this whole thread in probably 45 minutes. All the questions you've asked in the last 20 pages have always been answered.

The reason people get so frustrated is that you continually ask the same Qs without seeking an answer first, either here or elsewhere. But you want to make yourself seem like an 1811 US Marshals candidate. Just trying to help you out amigo.
                              Last edited by battlewagon; 02-27-2017, 03:49 PM.
                              UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                              "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

Hahaha, all along I thought it was UsMarshals.com...No wonder why I have to keep scrolling this forum from the 140 page everyday.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3580 users online. 163 members and 3417 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X