Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did part 1 med one week and part 2 with the doc 5 days after when the blod work came back. Got an all good from the doc then signed the paperwork to be processed.. all in all took less than 1 week.

Comment

• Well they sign off then i believe the usms, has a board or something to look over your stuff. Either way id bet they only contact you if you failed or need something no news is good news.

Comment

• Public Trust and Secret Clearance are two different things. One is a category and the other one is a clearance detrmination.

https://fedcas.com/wp-content/upload...ance-Chart.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by DHSMatt View Post

I had my medical completed December 7th and im still waiting to hear the results and im very fit and healthy, no disabilities. So standby to standby.
          I'm a little confused, I was just answering USMC03xx question on booking the actual appointment....not the results. I would assume that there is no "getting back with you" on results unless you got the HIV. Other than the TB test I don't see why you would be contacted again about your medical. I would guess that If you get another email to book your drug test that you passed medical and made it to the next step. If you didn't pass....you will probably not be contacted for the remainder of the process. Just assuming at this point.
          Last edited by Leatherneck2026; 02-18-2017, 04:02 AM.

Comment

• Anyone seen movement with their BI?

Comment

• I never got contacted about it, so im assuming that they used my current SSBI and clearance. waiting for fitness test

Comment

• Originally posted by Ski181 View Post
                I never got contacted about it, so im assuming that they used my current SSBI and clearance. waiting for fitness test
                I would assume the same. I turned my packet in 2 weeks ago for the BI and do medical the 27th.

Comment

• Waiting on my Fitness Test, and just from speculation if the academy isn't till early June. Id suspect we wont be contacted till a month out from our EOD.

Comment

• Originally posted by DHSMatt View Post
                    Waiting on my Fitness Test, and just from speculation if the academy isn't till early June. Id suspect we wont be contacted till a month out from our EOD.
                    You did the drug test?

Comment

• Yeah I did my drug test November 1st......Medical Dec 7th....haven't heard a peep since then bud. I have an active clearance with ICE, so that might be why backgrounds hasn't contacted me. But honestly I have no idea whats going on. Just playing the waiting game really.

Comment

• Delete>>>>
                        Last edited by matt_laut; 03-04-2017, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by matt_laut View Post
                          So is the hiring freeze gunna mess everything up or is there going to be a surge of hiring once it's done?
                          my DUSM friend sent me a message last night and one of the things he mentioned is that an exemption was filed for DUSM's. He also said there's an 1811 class either starting next month or had started this month. August basic class was mentioned, although he didn't mention June, i'm hoping that is simply because he hears stuff here and there but isn't necessarily one of those guys that's "in the know".

Comment

• Delete>>>>
                            Last edited by matt_laut; 03-04-2017, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• i was referring to June and August '17 basic academies.

Comment

• Originally posted by matt_laut View Post

Appreciate the info I actually missed the June 2016 announcement, but there is or was supposed to be a recent grads announcement in March 2017 as well as another one for hiring just federal employees I just wonder if they will get messed up or delayed a while
                                The only announcement I heard of is the internal usms employee for March 2017. Not sure exactly when the US citizen or recent grad will open. Word is summer. What are you hearing?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9655 users online. 337 members and 9318 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X