Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to show that thing are still moving along. I received my e-QIP today.

Comment

• just met with background investigator...fuuuun stuff.

Comment

• Copstrong when did you get your TO?

Comment

• Originally posted by Galeo21 View Post
          Copstrong when did you get your TO?
          end of August

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxD1207 View Post

Do you mean 30% rating for PTSD? Any rating for PTSD will be questioned and reviewed by the medical staff. You will have to disclose all of your military medical history, including mental health issues. Due to the nature of the job, you are required to disclose this information. We have many former military with VA ratings all the way to 60%, not PTSD related. many of these were in the special operations field. Pretty much, if you have any rating for PTSD, you will have an uphill battle trying to get hire for a DUSM position. This is not considered discrimination for this position. Due to the stressful nature of the DUSM position the hiring requirements are different from a non-LEO federal position.
            That why I caveated the "we don't have 30% vets" thing because I have no idea how true it is. I was told that by a USM recruiter, but people are full of it sometimes.

I wasn't acting as a proponent for the PTSD discrimination argument btw, just saying what it was.

Comment

• I'm still waiting .interview was aug 31st

Comment

• Originally posted by Recoil8 View Post

DHS MATT -- You and I are at exactly the same point. Mind keeping me posted when you are notified for the Fit test? Appreciate it.
                Absolutely brotha! Inbox me a message and ill keep yeah posted. I work night shift so im always checking in on this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC03xx View Post
                  Just to show that thing are still moving along. I received my e-QIP today.
                  When did you interview? I did mine back in September. Still a smooth process I believe compared to other agencies.

Comment

• Where do the marshals send you guys to do your physical? One guy was saying something about being sent to his local urgent care for the physical and the urinalysis.

Comment

• Originally posted by DHSMatt View Post

When did you interview? I did mine back in September. Still a smooth process I believe compared to other agencies.
                      I interviewed Oct 27, received TO around Jan 27, received e-QIP Feb 6 and doing finger prints today (Feb 7).

Comment

• Originally posted by La_Bamba View Post
                        Where do the marshals send you guys to do your physical? One guy was saying something about being sent to his local urgent care for the physical and the urinalysis.
                        A contracted facility as close to you as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC03xx View Post

I interviewed Oct 27, received TO around Jan 27, received e-QIP Feb 6 and doing finger prints today (Feb 7).
                          Have you done your medical and drug test yet? Weird I received my TO October 25th and finished only Drug test and Medical physical. Still waiting on medical results to schedule my FIT test and Eqip I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by DHSMatt View Post

Have you done your medical and drug test yet? Weird I received my TO October 25th and finished only Drug test and Medical physical. Still waiting on medical results to schedule my FIT test and Eqip I guess.
                            No I have not done either of those. I mailed off fingerprints and submitted e-QIP today. I'll let the forum know when medical comes. I think the TO said it is scheduled within 30 days of receiving the TO. I also have a female Marshal friend and spoke with the recruiter, both are out of the Houston Office. They had no new information to pass except about the info of the freeze.

If you haven't done e-QIP I would only assume you had a SSBI already done and they used that...

Comment

• Just finished medical

Comment

• Originally posted by Galeo21 View Post
                                Just finished medical
                                Part 1 or part 2 with Dr?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8754 users online. 463 members and 8291 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X